Community Grow Photos

Never enough bud shots. Got my first two orange hairs today, long ways to go but nice daily progress. :+1:

14 Likes

Is it to soon to start trimming or propping up? When I open the door it starting to grow its branches outside the door

3 Likes

Train those side branches never to early to start lst well in my opinion … trimming I wouldn’t do in my opinion until right before flowering … if you have atleast 4-5 nodes you can top her … and then training because more efficient … if you look at my plant I topped twice and trained the plant to grow laterally so I can have more chutes and bud sites also conserves space too

1 Like

If anything trim the oldest fan leaves but she looks good

2 Likes

Just wanted to show a flower. She’s coming along.

14 Likes

Let the excitement begin!! My little baby poked her head up this morning :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Day 36: Random Seed

I chose a random seed from my “lonelys” seed bag for my first grow to see how things go and so far so good :slight_smile:

11 Likes

nice

3 Likes

@Russel_Richardson,

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

4 Likes

@Kenny_planter,
She is coming along very nicely indeed…
:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

2 Likes

@Stephen,
Just for you… :wink:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:((:mask::mage::wink:))

3 Likes

This gave me a good chuckle, welcome on a Monday morning for sure!

Dr. Wiz Winky

I kinda like it. :blush:

3 Likes

@Stephen,

My end of the year is on… 12:AM Mondays are here… I still work on the weekends… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Update day!

Quick pic on progress roughly a month to go on my grow hoping the extra time spent growing/training pays off in yield. :+1:

12 Likes

@Azuri so tall! Looking good with a month to go.

3 Likes

@Azuri my plant reached your Height I have 4 main colas reaching that ending and another three that are just about there but on the sides of the grobo … mine just started to build her buds … funny how our grows are almost similar …

Here’s a pic of a bud or two before bedtime

10 Likes

Crazy how my leaves are so much thinner and smaller in shape compared to yours … weird how mine grows but she is def taking after her dad “the cube”

3 Likes

Day 5 White Widow - canuk seeds. She’s alive!

9 Likes

Shell grow quick now!

3 Likes

@Stephane,
#ILoveIt:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb::herb:

3 Likes