Community Grow Photos

Hey @JBizzle,

I’d say you can remove those leaves. Not getting much light, so they won’t be able to help out much. Keeps the bottom clear of bugs and allows additional air flow. You could also thin out the canopy a bit too. Try to expose all bud sites to the light.

Best,
Stephen

6 Likes

Alright, here’s what I did. Please tell me I didn’t F up…

5 Likes

Hey @JBizzle

Plant and trimming looks great! If you’ve just switched to flower then your should be good now until harvest time.

3 Likes

You are looking great! Nice work there, you should be happy with that pruning job. Let’s see those buds start to bloom now! 15 days into 12/12, the stretch should be slowing and the white hairs arriving…

Stephen

5 Likes

My main bud today.

12 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: EC Level to High

Never enough bud shots. Got my first two orange hairs today, long ways to go but nice daily progress. :+1:

14 Likes

Is it to soon to start trimming or propping up? When I open the door it starting to grow its branches outside the door

3 Likes

Train those side branches never to early to start lst well in my opinion … trimming I wouldn’t do in my opinion until right before flowering … if you have atleast 4-5 nodes you can top her … and then training because more efficient … if you look at my plant I topped twice and trained the plant to grow laterally so I can have more chutes and bud sites also conserves space too

1 Like

If anything trim the oldest fan leaves but she looks good

2 Likes

Just wanted to show a flower. She’s coming along.

14 Likes

Let the excitement begin!! My little baby poked her head up this morning :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Day 36: Random Seed

I chose a random seed from my “lonelys” seed bag for my first grow to see how things go and so far so good :slight_smile:

11 Likes

nice

3 Likes

@Russel_Richardson,

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

4 Likes

@Kenny_planter,
She is coming along very nicely indeed…
:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

2 Likes

@Stephen,
Just for you… :wink:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:((:mask::mage::wink:))

3 Likes

This gave me a good chuckle, welcome on a Monday morning for sure!

Dr. Wiz Winky

I kinda like it. :blush:

3 Likes

@Stephen,

My end of the year is on… 12:AM Mondays are here… I still work on the weekends… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Update day!

Quick pic on progress roughly a month to go on my grow hoping the extra time spent growing/training pays off in yield. :+1:

12 Likes