Community Grow Photos

Sept 28, day 39 Skywalker OG. 2 trims.

12 Likes

Wow she looks like a beauty for sure. Very healthy and tall. Hoping for a good harvest for ya matt

6 Likes

9 Likes

Hey @Matthew

Your plant looks good and healthy. :+1:

4 Likes

@Azuri I didn’t do a whole lot of lollipopping or training/trimming, next recipe I’ll be more proactive!

2 Likes

Looks good

1 Like

5 weeks until harvest as it stands. (I may have to add one week but to soon to say). My plant doesn’t have much of visable trunk since it dropped into the tank with the coco pod from the weight of the plant about a month ago. Going forward on my next grow I will be drilling a hole in the coco pod holder and driving a kebab skewer through the next coco pod to prevent this. Not sure if this is your department @OGJ but the coco pod holder in my opinion is not tapered enough and doesn’t hold up to heavy plants well, I’ve seen others with this issue too.

And now for some pics, :+1: :wink: :herb:

12 Likes

Looking nice @Azuri I’m waiting for my branches to fill out more before I flip

1 Like

@Azuri, what is shelf that you have inserted in your cabinet?

1 Like

Hey @Star

I repurposed an old shoe rack, cut it to size and made a homemade version of a SoG. The concept is really for multiple plants but I made my own and in a perfect world it reduces the amount of training which needs to be done. :+1:

3 Likes

Azuri you need to make and sell those on the side the number of times people ask hehehe

2 Likes

She’s 61 days old today. Can’t keep up on the haircuts…haha

1 Like

8 Likes

Dwarf Low Flyer at 4 weeks. Before and after trimming damaged leaves after consulting with Grobo.

8 Likes

@Cornholio def looks nice :+1:

1 Like

Thanks. It’s finally growing upwards more lately, which seems good to see.

1 Like

Coming along well although I have a question regarding my shield. Take a look, should I be concerned?

6 Likes

@Star,
--
:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_thumb:

2 Likes

Thank you both

2 Likes

Hi @Todd.grobo,

Not sure exactly what I’m seeing there. Is the water above the High Fill sensor and the sensor has not risen? It could be catching on your water level shield, can you adjust it to allow the sensor to rise and fall?

Stephen

2 Likes