Community Grow Photos

Thought I’d send you all some fun pics. Say hello to my little friends :rofl:

10 Likes

Last but not least my girl just graduated to a grander stage presence with her new illumination.

4 Likes

Here’s my girl on her 30th Birthday!

Topped once at day25 and LST daily moving about new growth and fan leaves.

Side view:

Here I’ve captured what the area looks like after I topped the plant pointing in red where the snip was done and you can now see the two new main colas forming pointed at by the blue arrows. This is the center most top node of the plant.

8 Likes

Nice @Azuri

3 Likes

Day 3

5 Likes

Green Crack 30 Days in.

6 Likes

Side view 30 Days in.

6 Likes

Looking good

4 Likes

day 70. A little more than a month to go

10 Likes

That stretch is real wow!!!

2 Likes

Had to supercropped 3 branches as it was about to hit the light. In future growth… definitely going to supercropped more in veg and early flower…

3 Likes

I love the randomness of plant growth it’s amazing

1 Like

Everyone’s plants are look great :cry: I’m on day two of a new grow lol

3 Likes

No idea what I’m doing. But heres my first grow. No idea what strain. Hubby had it tucked away somewhere. On week 4 now.

6 Likes

@RMayea

Welcome to AG! Looks healthy and it appears to be an Indica with fat type leaves. It takes 25 or so days and you should be able to tell if it’s a male or female.

Happy Growing!

4 Likes

@RMayea mystery plant!!! Fun! Looks pretty good so far.

4 Likes

I’m not a big poster here, but I did my harvest today and thought I would share :slight_smile:

This was my first grow hydroponically and I, by no means, am an experienced grower. I chose an amnesia haze for my first grow. Have give it to Grobo Support for being responsive and super helpful along the way.

My plant before cutting her down. I used the drying racks to bend the top stems away from the light. One on the right got a bit burnt, but I caught it before it got too bad.

Harvested outside so the house wouldn’t smell - plus it was a beautiful day.

I have it all hung up in the unit with the Grobo drying racks

I’ll post when it’s all dried and let everyone know the yield.

Any techniques or advice for past this point it appreciated!

16 Likes

@InBloom Thanks for sharing!

Next step is curing. Here’s everything you need to know. Get those Mason jars ready!

8 Likes

@InBloom looks good! Did you weigh it pre-dry? If not, let us know the post-dry weight!

3 Likes

Amazing harvest @InBloom
Thanks for sharing. Did you use a tray for sift? If so how much was that? (Not price, weight or amount)
Awesome to see

2 Likes