Come back

I hope bro I try to be the best daddy I take care but It’s difficult with this wifi machine

1 Like

I feel so bad when I kill a plant like that :sweat_smile::herb:

1 Like

My first plant died when I calibrated my ph probe incorrectly and the system used up all my ph down. I knew it was my fault but since then I learned a lot. The system has a steep learning curve… it’s rather frustrating!
Hopefully one of your seeds will catch and it will grow nicely. Good genetics are obviously key but maintaining the probes and cleanliness of the machine is too.
Some of the additives I’ve used (real grower’s recharge for one) creates a layer of fungal growth over the grobo’s water reservoir. It’s kinda gross, but the plant will thank you for it in the long run because it helps it grow.
Of course it will have to come off but My point is growing plants inside a box in your room isn’t normal and requires a little work and maintenance, after all it is gardening… just… a new form of it.

2 Likes

The concept is magical I approve 100% they did one of the best box on they market, But I work a lot with the box if you can see all my other grow some great people give the best advance for grow the plant that was magic I have nothing bad to say about that this forum is asowme book, my first grow I did lot mistake the machine was working well but that was my first grow in my life and I did it without the forum, my second I did all different every week I was posting here and that save my grow for sure, I was alway using good water with recharge using cold waters clean the ph probe to evething great for the plant and the Box, after that i try some outdoor grow with all the tip that the people give me, that was awesome they plant was reach 7 feet and that was so more easy to control everything by your self, because my part I am from for army family royale 22 regiment so I am really focus and clean in what I do , so for me to have to control of 4 plant that was so more easy to take care and clean everything, for now for this grow and change both of ph probe and the other I make sure that I calibrate with the aplication, the aplication told me that was good but you see nothing just a message with succes the ph probe is calibrate so you dont really now if it calibrate for real I mean I cannot can control this type of problem, also for put my water in the box they having no problem but a the time that i press on drain the machine diconected and the air pump stop working so a this point I need to disconnect all the machine and when I plug in the air pump start again but still I cannot pull off the water so I really dont no how to deal with that I know posible buy pump but I dont images my self pull off the cover every week for put the pump in the waters when you know it’s the wost thing expose the underground to the lights

2 Likes

Yeah I feel ya. And I imagine you’ve already tried the power cycle.
What a drag. Either way, that’s a problem and I imagine you’re rather fed up.
But perseverance often yields a high reward :slightly_smiling_face: Hopefully the power cycle will work and maybe a drain/fill again? I wish I could help more :frowning:

2 Likes

When I try to drain and open the doors this blue lights appear and the waters pump stop working

1 Like

When I un plug the box and plug back I close the doors and the box go back on the wifi​:electric_plug::sweat_smile:

but at the momment that I press the button behind the box the button turn on dark blue (diconected wifi)

1 Like

@Francis_Giroux How far from your wifi router is your grobo? I had this problem and tech support can see your wifi signal strength. It could be lower than it needs to be…mine was. I moved the box about 3 feet closer and it sold ed all my problems. Grobo also makes a WiFi extender antenna if you can not get your box closer to the wifi router. I read through the tread and saw that people recommend a power cycle, but didn’t actually see you say you have done one. Have you unplugged the until for a couple minutes and plugged it back in?

3 Likes

What is the power cycle not sure anderstand good this, is that you need change everything for the new grow?

1 Like

This action is considered to be a power cycle.
After completing this process your Grobo should automatically reconnect to WiFi I believe

3 Likes

Yeahh I tryy multiple time also my routeur is right behind my box like my other grow I really dont anderstand what appen, thk for your help

1 Like

Sad new Todays I trow all in the garbage, I oder a tent, I send a message to the grobo support but they told me they gonna aswer me in March so I am done

1 Like

@Francis_Giroux Grobo is a legitimate company that stands behind their product. If something is wrong with the unit that is an error on there part they will make it right. Put in a ticket with support. It won’t be March before they get back to you.

6 Likes

Totally trust them but feel unlucky with me box, at the first day’s she arrive at home the box was unboxing and in bad condition, the ph probe was open without the liquid protecteur , I feel that they open the package at the Airport for chek inside for be sure what is and they ship me the box at my without the carton protection :sweat_smile:! Also the delivery guys us told me was surprise to see this time of box without cartoon protection because told me in the van that shake a lot so maybe something broke inside I dont now

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

I feel like you ought to have sent it back from the beginning if that’s the way it was shipped to you

That’s rough. Was it international?

2 Likes

I am from Canada they told me they have no problem with the shipping here but at the Airport they open everything

1 Like

And now I change the water manually with glove and empty bottles :sweat_smile: I clean and calibrate the ph probe for 3 times in 7 days of grow​:sweat_smile: and I put destille waters In the grobo and now all the bottle are drinking :joy::sweat_smile: expect the 2 but she almost empty, I really have the broken machine

1 Like

@supportgrobo