Cinderella 99, G13 Labs, Round 2!

Beauty thanks Russel. Ya some of the stuff Chris has and others look crazy. I might treat myself next time I need some seeds. So many to choose from it’ll be hard to decide for sure.

1 Like

Yeah I figured you wouldn’t know anything about the seedbank as it’s "local"ish for me. You just have the inside scoop if you will with the underground breeders who are bringing the :fire:lol.

@Flyers28 www.rootbase.ca is supposed to getting exotic genetics (don’t quote me but they’re apparently one of the first in Canada to get his seeds I think they said :man_shrugging:) but I think it was a pre order so might be sold out. They’re just starting up as a seed bank but they’re based out of Montreal. His stuff looks :fire: too. Wish I could grow them all!!! Lolll

Edit: they still have a bunch :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Russel I’ll check them out too. I could browse through them all day

1 Like

Check with real Rocky Mountain high he just opened his Canada site

2 Likes

Happy Growing :slight_smile: Cinderella 99 my favorite strain!

3 Likes

Thanks, and welcome!
One of my favs too!

1 Like

Day 31
She just got her first drain and fill in late veg. Huge leaves on this one lol. Stem is quite thick, no issues that I can see so far :+1:

4 Likes

Nice leaves :maple_leaf: Healthy

3 Likes

can i put my own nutes in bottles?..seems my water is too hard which is strange cus ive grown with tap and r.o and didnt see much diff in flavor or yield,but the grobo nutes seems like im going to run out im on day 21 late veg and micro macro nutes already 30% gone lol…i have nutes that are still good from like 4 months ago…can i refill the bottles with them?

1 Like

Nope. The Grobo nutrients are proprietary nutrients that get dosed accordingly, therefore if you put your own in there it wouldn’t dose properly. You can do it manually but then it really defeats the purpose of the box. Should always have extra nutrients on hand cause typically you’ll use at least a bottle of 3-5. Has nothing to do with the water to be honest, that would only affect bottles 1-2

2 Likes

well im def lost because on the faq i believe or i was reading a forum where they state nutrients will get you through your first grow

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat, I went ahead and ordered additional nutrients from Grobo as it doesn’t appear that my 3, 4, and 5 will last throughout my grow. Apparently it all depends on your plant/genetics recipe. Some “eat” more than others, mine is a hungry girl haha.

2 Likes

Looking great Russel, I’m only a few days behind you with my GDP. What is your plan for defoliating and training?

1 Like

Yeah I feel like that is for like ideal conditions, environment etc. I’ve always extended my grows and have had to switch out bottles. So now I always have extras on hand, it’s just become a “norm” for me, and I’m sure many others. I’m sure there might be a couple people that haven’t had to but I’m willing to bet the majority have used a second bottle, might not be much but that’s my experiences anyway

And sorry I saw you said using tap water, if you do I don’t think it uses much or any of #5. I’m not 100% but yeah lol

1 Like

Honestly I don’t know lol :joy:. I know that I’m keeping the bottom bare and taking off the first or second set of internodes on the branches cause I’ve always got rid of them, at this point I’m just taking off what I think isn’t going to make it, judging by my past grows :man_shrugging:. But yeah I’m not doing anything special this time around.

1 Like

believe it or not but NJ water isnt bad at all out the tap…ive tested when i first moved here years ago on my first grow here so it uses an avg amount of cal mag bout a 3rd cal mag is gone as well image

2 Likes

da fuck??? pic uploaded sideways

1 Like

- - - [2020-06.17]:

Jun 17, '20 11:27 AM

@Reb_MCMG,

• (To Add to this on [GrowJournal] and [AllGrowers] to be able to {#RotatePhotos}):

--

~~~

- - - [2021-11.01]:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Looks fine to me :man_shrugging:. You could submit a ticket and ask the team if theres anything unusual. The only time I had 5 full bottles at the same time was my first grow. Then after that it was just switching bottles out when needed.

1 Like