Cinderella 99, G13 Labs, Round 2!

Welllllll now that I’m able to actually use my machine (nothing to do with the Grobo :+1:) I decided to do another run of the Cinderella 99! Also for the time being I have some little sprouts for going outside, yes I started them late, but better late than never!
Smaller one is a Sundae driver bag seed, I found one seed in a half ounce lol and the taller one is a freebie, sugar black rose from delicious seeds.

9 Likes

Did the same thing with a new grow and new seed in a small dirt pot lol

2 Likes

@Russel_Richardson, @Thigmo,

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: ((#TheyAreAlive)): ((#OneForAll)):

((#StillWatchingYouGrow)): :herb:(:eyes:):sparkling_heart:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

(YourRootsLookLikeAdnaStrand): :dna:

--

2 Likes

Yeah lol I figured why not while there’s room. Better than sitting in my window that’s for sure

3 Likes

hey @Russel_Richardson what are you planning to do with the Sundae Driver and the other seed? Are you growing them outside?

1 Like

Yep, I just got some organic soil, top dressings for veg and flower and beneficial microbes today for them, I’m getting two clones gifted to me as well, pick them up on Friday :call_me_hand::grin:

3 Likes

I just started Cinderella 99 as well. Day 4

3 Likes

Nice! I love it. Great for daytime!

1 Like

Little Cindy#2 update, plus some additions!

Sugar black rose

Sundae driver

And now the new girls, these are clones that were kindly gifted to me by my friend @TheHomeCultivator :+1:
Super lemon haze

Ayahuasca purple

8 Likes

They look right at home buddy!!

2 Likes

Day 15. Looks great. Roots nice and white
Added another airstone so we’ll see how she responds, hopefully well! :slight_smile: she got her first taste of nutes today as well :+1:

5 Likes

Day 23, two more days of early veg. Lookin good, I didn’t take a pic of the roots but she is loovin this airstone imo. There’s easily double the roots if not more :+1:

I know I’m getting close to decision time but I’m on the fence about main lining, I thought before I started that I was for sure going to but the more I think about it the more unsure I become lol. Which leads me to think that if I’m not :100:% on this maybe I shouldn’t. It’s not about being able to do the technique, just the amount of added time it’s going to run up vs yield in the end. Might get a plant and a half during that time :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

I think She looks too pretty to mess with! Hey Russel a while back you posted somewhere on here about a Canadian site to order in house genetics and other breeders. I can’t seem to find it anywhere, do you recall that by chance? Your outdoor grow is looking nice too btw :beers:

1 Like

Thanks @Flyers28 and for sure the site is https://www.therealcanadaseeds.ca/ :+1:. Heard nothing but good things about him. I follow a couple guys on social media that get most of their gear from here
They have a waaaay better reg selection. Wish I could get some but I don’t want to chance a reg seed in the Grobo I don’t think. Fem seeds are just too $$ right now for me considering I still have about 10-12 seeds of various varieties lol. But I would love to try some IHG, I’ve wanted to try sin city as well but they’re only regs lol.
@chris_barfield what are your experiences with reg seeds like from these types of breeders, how many out of 10 would you average a fem?

3 Likes

I’m currently running In house platinum punch and I will say it’s vigorous as hell… im also running seedjunky , capulator , greenpoint, ggstrainsoffical , exotic genetix Mike right now … sin city is def a good breeder … I dunno anything about that seedbank to be honest

3 Likes

Out of a 10 pack you should expect a 50/50 ratio just about if they are properly bred… again that’s not a certain but it’s been my experience

2 Likes

Beauty thanks Russel. Ya some of the stuff Chris has and others look crazy. I might treat myself next time I need some seeds. So many to choose from it’ll be hard to decide for sure.

1 Like

Yeah I figured you wouldn’t know anything about the seedbank as it’s "local"ish for me. You just have the inside scoop if you will with the underground breeders who are bringing the :fire:lol.

@Flyers28 www.rootbase.ca is supposed to getting exotic genetics (don’t quote me but they’re apparently one of the first in Canada to get his seeds I think they said :man_shrugging:) but I think it was a pre order so might be sold out. They’re just starting up as a seed bank but they’re based out of Montreal. His stuff looks :fire: too. Wish I could grow them all!!! Lolll

Edit: they still have a bunch :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Russel I’ll check them out too. I could browse through them all day

1 Like