Amnesia Auto - Outdoor Grow

This time around i’m doing a test with a different size pot…eerr bucket. if you have seen my blueberry auto grow you probably noticed the massive pot that it was planted in. So this time I planted this one in a home depot bucket. Drilled some drainage holes in the bottom, Lined bottom with coarse perlite and filled the remainder with high quality potting mixture (Can’t remember the brand, ill check later.)

So my goal is to see the difference in plant size and yield. I can only fit 2 massive pots in my little green house whereas I can fit 4 HD buckets or slightly larger than that in the space. I realize that it would have been better to do this test with the exact strain i grew in the big pot, but i’m only looking for approximate yield I will be getting from the HD bucket size pots.

5 Likes

I have the same test. Big difference, will post tonight or tomorrow. Lost 1 of my autos to bud rot had to harvest 5 weeks into flower

1 Like

I’ve grown in pickle buckets, exact same as the home depot buckets. They worked great, I’m sure you’ll end up with something similar to your blue lol

2 Likes

So the damn wind blew my green house over. Now it’s got some heavy duty cord and some proper hooks to keep that from happening again. Unfortunately the plant got bent but she seems alright lol.

Edit: no idea why the pic is sideways. I checked the original file and it’s properly oriented.

2 Likes

- - - [2019-09.06]:

Sep 6, '19 1:47 AM

@Stephane,

((#Pictures)): I’ve noticed the same issue:

((#Maybe)):…

Summary

--

SoftwareDeveloper
@bruno
@DilrajGrobo
@Jeremiah

Grobo - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

The Software Developers can figure it out?..

:wink::thinking:

--

:wink::thinking:

--

((#SuperFroster)): ((#LadybugAction)):

--

((#Infestation)):

Summary

--

icky-

:astonished:

--

--

((#Harvest)): :clap:

--
:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

~~~

- - - [2021-09.29]:

@Exitium,

• (I_ :eye: Knew I_ :eye: Seen_ :eyes: This Before): {:repeat: :infinity:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-10.25]:

@HappyHappyJoyJoy,

• (#IKnowRight): (On Going Issue): {:crazy_face:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

A beast! Amazing! :seedling:

3 Likes

My green house setup has evolved quite a bit.

10 Likes

The beast master! :medal_sports:

4 Likes

You’re too kind @Bplatinum9

3 Likes

5 Likes

Sigh… gotta harvest tonight. Found this. Don’t know why I didn’t see it sooner.

3 Likes

Aphids ugggg

4 Likes

5 Likes

89.3 grams :smiley: !!!

7 Likes

Is this your outside grow?

3 Likes

Sure is. Last outside grow of the season.

4 Likes

I’m getting my first frost tonight and I still got 2outside. Not worried if they don’t survive since they are runts

1 Like

I have found outdoor plants bring on different challenges that indoors don’t generally have.

Temperature swings, high humidity, pest, etc.

That’s why I got the little green house. Put some fans, heater, heating controller, dehumidifier. So essentially after all that I realized I just created an indoor grow tent set up outside :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes