Cinderella 99 Fem (Canuk)

Day 4! Lost the first one as I don’t think it was far enough down in the coco pod causing damping off.

7 Likes

@Dew,

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent:

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

--

((#RIP)): :sob: ((#IFeelYourPain)): :sob:

--

Summary

--

RIP--

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=rip

Green Crack - Sativa - Grows - #6 by SilverGrobo - Share Your Grow - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

:sob:

--

--

I fully agree: :smiley::green_thumb:

--

3 Likes

Day 17 keeping an eye on her-:crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Watching this thread!! I got couple canuk c99, was there a recipe?

2 Likes

I just used the g13 one. The description of the plant was the same and figured it can’t be that different from the generic plus gives it a bit more time.

1 Like

Day 24/25- Topped her today. Looking like a happy gal- :crossed_fingers:

13 Likes

That’s looking gorgeous @Dew - nicely done!

5 Likes

Day 31 probably will add a week she’s got 4 days left in late veg and is a sativa so will monitor- already feels like she’ll be a tall one :crossed_fingers::seedling:

6 Likes

Nice, but I’d say that rh is really low. Bump 30-40 points otherwise you’ll start seeing nute issues​:+1::v:Caused by the low rh

5 Likes

Hey @Dew I grew the g13 Cindy and she did not stretch as much as I thought. I had it a bit below the 2nd fan thinking it would really stretch and it didn’t go past that rectangular sensor thing on the back wall. Could have been a different phenotype showing and yours might want to stretch so just watch that

5 Likes

Hey @Osage so all my grows have gone like this. It’s just really dry where I live but so far they haven’t minded the low humidity and I don’t think my temp reader is that accurate for rh. It always goes up for a few days after a fill as well. I’ve always just gone off of how I feel inside my house they can’t feel to far off. :+1:

1 Like

Ya I remember your grow @Russel_Richardson the only thing is I’m cheating cuz this is a Canuk seed. Guess we can compare genetics! But ya will be keeping an eye-

3 Likes

Considerable growth in just a few days still might add some days for recovery but she’s looking happy nonetheless-
I’ve been seeing a few grows with lots of late veg time extensions. I wanna see what those harvests look like- Excitement feels got me lol

10 Likes

Lookin good dew

3 Likes

As always @Osage much love :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Back at ya girl. Keep on keeping on :+1::v:

1 Like

Dew=Dude unless you’re talking about my plant then yes :joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: #busted :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

You :rofl: crack me up