Cin 99 Second grow

Its bouncing back still got its brown Mark’s and fading in new growth. I did another drain/fill and so far its helping…

2 Likes

You did the right thing by calibrating, this does appear to be PH related. Did you calibrate before starting the grow?

2 Likes

There are several strains out there that will barely reach the second fan. My 8 Ball Kush is short but bushy, and the buds are pretty dense. My plant is a little on the short side, which I did intentionally to play it safe for my first ever grow in my Grobo.

Check the genetics on your plant, there are some that will only grow to around 25 - 35 inches tall.

2 Likes

The time has come it is harvest day!!! Little one has finally left the nest…:sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

9 Likes

That is some quick harvest O_O !!!
Then i scrolled up some more and realized there was more to the story :laughing:
Awesome Job!!

1 Like

Yeah @Vicc the one I showed with the brown spots was hulkberry not cindy I put the wrong post in the wrong forum at the time but yeah it’s been a great journey wuth cindy…

2 Likes

@Thatguyb.y,

• (ILoveWatchingYouGrow): :innocent:

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

- - - [2021-06.09]:

@Chris20,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Didn’t know she can STINK so good!!! Did some trimming while the grow so I think that might have caused the stunt in growth but SUPER happy about the results…

10 Likes

What’s the final weight btw? Looking mighty fine. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

That’s looks nice. :+1:

2 Likes

Yes yes @Thatguyb.y what’s the final weight ? :slight_smile:

Looks like an awesome harvest for such a small plant honestly, I’m guessing 22 grams of bud… am I close?

They look really nicely covered in trichomes and nice orange stigmas :slight_smile:

3 Likes

She put some weight on those buds, they look nice and fat! I can’t wait to hear the yield!!

2 Likes

Do you mind me asking where you got the screen?

Sorry fog the last response @Chris20 I got if off Amazon… There is a link in a post somewhere type in scrog