Cin 99 Second grow

The easy answer is yes. :rofl:

If they donā€™t grow too much you can snip them off later but Iā€™d keep them in case they do.

2 Likes

Update on Cinderella took pics of the branch/leaf I think needs cutting not really growing but looked bunched together and I dont what I will get out of that crowded leafā€¦ also by the looks of it the stretch is over sheā€™s a little beautyā€¦ used big bud on her for the cycle and did some trimming thru the weeks instead of one and done chopā€¦ any suggestions on where I might went wrong or questions on my decisionsā€¦ please share

4 Likes

I have same situation as you my Cinderella 99 never stretched.

1 Like

Where did you get your seed from?

I forgot either seedsman or true north

I believe you two are more interested in comparing the breeder moreso than the seed bank:

@Thatguyb.y is using a Canuk seed if Iā€™m not mistaken; is it a ā€˜FASTā€™ variant (with ruderalis) or just the regular Cinderella 99? I believe Canukā€™s are sativa-dom.

@Spencer is using Growerā€™s Choice, and based on the leaf structures in your pic it looks to be more of an indica dom strain. Thatā€™s probably why itā€™s not stretching as much as the Canuk ones do (if I had to make a quick guess).

1 Like

I extended a week of veg and so far a week of flower And still not even over 2nd fan

Itā€™ll probably stretch a bit when it starts to flower.

After having a few plants hit the roof, itā€™s now considered a blessing if one of mine doesnā€™t stretch much at all. :wink:

5 Likes

Day 106 day 40/46 flower itā€™s not lol

Mine was def a Canuk seed I also added a week of veg and flower all Iā€™m hitting is that second fanā€¦

Oh wow ā€“ any recent pics? I was looking at this post but hadnā€™t noticed the date ā€“ youā€™re long past ā€œthe stretchā€ now.

2 Likes

Did a trim today and a fillā€¦ small but packing a BIG punchā€¦

5 Likes

IPC_2020-10-14.13.18.35.1680 IPC_2020-10-14.13.31.42.7930 IPC_2020-10-14.13.35.25.6710
Thinking about leaving it in one more week trichomes look nice but waiting on that milky with a lot of themā€¦ any suggestions should I wait another week or start my flush?? Iā€™m on Day 95 flower 39/44
In need of Feedback

4 Likes

EDIT: Misread the post a bitā€¦

She looks awesome by the way @Thatguyb.y , very symmetrical and spaced out colas, looks like a happy plant!

2 Likes

Have you calibrated your sensors since your last go

1 Like

Yeah I have

Iā€™ll prob do them again tho

And change the water to be safe. Keep an eye on new leafs

2 Likes

Based on where the ā€œbrowningā€ is, I wonder if the leaves touching the bottom surface had to do with it. I dont know that Iā€™ve seen many get that brown from it, but it looks like itā€™s just the bottom two leaves and the tips of the the bigger leaves that likely wouldve been making contact with the floor. Iā€™d put in a ticket, if you havenā€™t already, to be safe.

2 Likes