Cin 99 Second grow

Youve already done a phenomenal job cutting, nothing left to do unless you want to take this big leaf off or pushed down to expose the bud site under it. :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Wow that looks beautiful, I canā€™t wait to get my seeds!!! Great job!!

3 Likes

Which strains/seeds did you choose?
Which do you think youā€™ll start with? :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

I ordered the high yield mix from ILGM with chocolope, big bud, and amnesia haze. I suffer from chronic pain, followed by depression, followed by anxiety, then a mess of other shit, lol. I was thinking the chocolope sounded wonderful to start with but then I keep going back and looking and thinking, which one is going to grow the quickest? HA! :joy: Iā€™m low on smoke now but have 3 C cannaoil to make edibles to last me a while and Iā€™m trying not to buy another Oz. My paymentā€™s been processed and just waiting for seeds to ship- Iā€™ll be jonesinā€™ Iā€™m sure. Iā€™ll doubt Iā€™ll make it all the way through my first cure!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Of those 3, is there a strain you would suggest for a first time grower? Not JUST a first time grower but a brown thumb. Seriously, I try to grow tomatoes and they die. :frowning:

Angiebaby

4 Likes

Amnesia haze will help with the depression and big bud helps with muscle spasms and sleeping but the chocolato will help with Depression, Fatigue, Headaches, Pain, & Stress, so its the best option to tackle multiple issues, plus ive been dying to grow it myself.
I dont use but I should, Iā€™m in the same boat as you with the chronic pain from a hysterectomy, fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis and like you said a bunch of other stuff.
Did you go with any Autos? They take less time but you canā€™t control them. Hopefully you can get through until you harvest because rushing a grow can cost you a crop or a larger yield.
I started brown too but I have a feeling youā€™ll do fine! If you ever need any help your welcome to direct message me or tag me in your post. Congratulations & welcome aboard!

4 Likes

Well, the good news is that the Grobo does a lot of the work for you so you donā€™t have to be an experienced grower to get a decent grow. Iā€™m on my first ever grow now and like you, am not very good with gardening. Despite myself, the Grobo has managed to grow a decent plant thatā€™s in flower now with tons of bud sites developing. Follow the directions (they make it really hard to screw up), ask lots of questions in this forum, and enjoy the journey.

6 Likes

Thanks!! Itā€™s funny because I swore that I originally ordered an auto pack, then after more reading changed my mind. Emailed ILGM while my check was en route, saw on their site that the high yield pack was no longer available in auto. They said theyā€™re all fem seeds, donā€™t worry about it. When I look up each strain on the grobo app, amnesia haze comes up as an auto only and the other 2 come up as photoperiod. I think if I rush anything, itā€™d be me sneaking buds out of the cure to smoke, :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks, Iā€™m really excited!!!

That sounds like my kids smoking right off the plant.
I put a bud on a saucer and wrap it with wax paper and stick it on medium in the air fryer until dry. Works in a pinch!

1 Like

@Bplatinum9 @vegetato @SWSVIC @Todd.grobo I think I cut to damn much off I went to cut the big fan leaf off then seen other sights being covered by other big fan leavesā€¦ hereā€™s a pic of it today belowā€¦

.kinda upset at myself but I got time to change it around Iā€™m in flower day 12/37

4 Likes

Watch what your plant is capable of, give it three days!!!
:eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

Looks good. Shell recover and the bud sites have lots of light

2 Likes

Yep :+1: itā€™s cool looking might fineā€‹:sunglasses:

1 Like

Looks great brother. Like B said, just watch how quick she regrows everything you cut off.

2 Likes

@SWSVIC idk I think I cut to much now itā€™s going to be a little bonsai tree with buds (which will be fun to)ā€¦ But is my assumptions correct looks likes it in the budding phase a little I def see hairsā€¦

Any thoughts out there??

4 Likes

Thoughts:

• donā€™t stress out
  • let her grow
  • looks fine!
8 Likes

Let her stretch now

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement everybody Iā€™m sure over here like damn I f***** up but thanks againfor the encouragement but now imma just let it grow grow growā€‹:seedling::seedling:

3 Likes

@vegetato itā€™s not looking good for these other branches they havent stretched passed the SCROGā€¦ So what do I do with them just let them grow or cut them at some point??

1 Like