Cin 99 Second grow

Here u go @vegetato

3 Likes

I think it corrected itself cause I don’t see the brown slime or the white goo

2 Likes

Those roots look nice and healthy.
My grow also had those orange stains around this stage but we cut those leaves off anyways.

The grow is looking good and what kind or water are you using?

2 Likes

@Ginseng I’m using distilled water

2 Likes

@vegetato, I have noticed that “twisting” such as this often occurs when leaves are in constant contact with the grow space floor or walls. @Thatguyb.y can you confirm that no other leaves on the plant are showing a similar growth pattern?

1 Like

@SWSVIC That is correct no others doing that just that one and maybe one more… but that what I thought it just playing on the floor bed of the grobo it just grew that way plus it’s at the bottom and I thought it would die off eventually…

This is not an auto correct? I would just trim them off now. They are certainly not benefiting your plant in any way.

Nope not a auto and will do right after work

The twisting I’m referring to is when it starts at the stem, not so much the leaf itself curling up when it touches the floor. The lower leaves were doing it and some of the ones above it appear to be slightly twisted as well.

As the leaves are touching the floor in the first place something is up (probably temp swings) but the twisting on those leaves (and the ones above) is reason to zoom in on that to find out what’s stressing her. That twisting is a sign of struggle somewhere, usually in the root zone and due to pH swings (which also can happen due to temp swings, or root rot, or additives, etc… lots of reasons).

Edit: these are the two spots I was referring to, the one on the floor and the one above:

It’s probably nothing since it’s not continuing but is worth keeping an eye out for. That’s an early warning sign.

4 Likes

Yep I got my :eyes: on it

1 Like

Trim the lower leaves. Dont worry about the other, try to give it light. Tuck leaves above newer growth.

UPDATE!!!

Gonna SCROG it coming soon

3 Likes

One more day or 2 before SCROG is set in place but I think my one branch that’s sorta hanging need cut… any suggestions… but other than that she’s coming along nicely…

2 Likes

Got some growth on her these past 2 days here’s a pi before SCROG

Here’s some after SCROG

I think that one branch on the right will have to go on next water change day…

5 Likes

Cindy looking good with her skirt on!!!

6 Likes

Day 66 flower 10/37

5 Likes

Kicking ass, canopy is even af.

2 Likes

Appreciate it @SWSVIC I owe all to the help to you and @vegetato grooming my grobo/grow skills

4 Likes

Happy to help BY :facepunch:

2 Likes

Need suggestions on where to cut next… I know the big fan leaves but I’m thinking about cutting off everything that by/on my scrog…waiting for cindy to stretch more…also have a back branch that did not really stretch at all and bunched together what should do please help my Grobies!!! Pics below

These are my nutrient bottles

3 Likes