2 Likes

Last day of early Veg

3 Likes

Nothing hold that lady back

2 Likes

Update

2 Likes

2 Likes

Concerned about the nutrient level of 5 also seeing nutrient burn should I cut off or wait?? Extended the veg also a week

1 Like

The twisting in that leaf might be sign of pH swing/issue, that is likely what the burn marks are from too.

Have you checked pH on this one? Is much of the first two bottles being used? I’d also check for signs of root rot beginning to take hold as that causes pH fluctuations/instability too.

1 Like

@vegetato I did not check the ph probe. To tell all what I did was no ph check just a set up and grow. Then also put neem oil to get rid of gnats used it twice a week apart. Also bottles 1&2 are barely being used if that. What are the signs of root rot??

still have to get to the second fan need that stretch to lollipop

I just meant check the pH of the water, when it comes out or what’s going in just so you know.

If those ph bottles are barely being used that’s a good sign.

Root rot is like a brown slime growing on the roots, if the water temps are 72deg or higher for too long (without something like hydroguard to protect against). It’s probably not this but it’s worth peeking to check. Early signs are white goo on top part of roots above water, or brown slime covering the roots under the water (suffocating them).

gotcha going to check it next water change and about to check for root rot now… its in my basement so I know its not above 72° and probably not below 65° so imma def check the ph

The twisting is really the thing of concern – figuring out why that happened. It might have just been a temporary ph fluctuation that fixed itself. Besides peeking at roots I’d just watch for more signs of twisting in other areas, that means she’s struggling somehow usually due to pH fluctuations.

Edit: are there (large) temperature/humidity swings in the area the grobo is in maybe? or on certain days perhaps

what about the growth?? Eating stretch to second fan to lollipop

What day are you on now? Day 16 or so or a bit further along? That actually looks like good growth if it’s that young.

Here’s one to compare yours to:

1 Like

Tbh @vegetato my basement be around the same temp it may change if weather outside is above 90°

It was probably a one-off event if it’s not continuing. Just let those leaves die and snip them off and watch out for any other twisting maybe make note of conditions when you first see it.

1 Like

1 Like

Looks right on time. :ticket:

OK yeah I’m on it. Everyday I look at my babies so I will be checking them daily…
Right on time @vegetato got me back right on point

1 Like