Cheese Auto - New Born!

(LST) Light Stress Training! It’s one of the best training methods for autos. I didn’t do any with my girl I just let her do her thing too. It’s worth doing some research on.

1 Like

@liddellOnus, @BigPapa1, @a_e_Trujillo,

((#LearningAsWeGrow)): :brain::green_thumb:

((#YouAreDoingAGreatJob)): :green_thumb:

(Do what you like with this grow and have it as your base grow for the next grows): (Every grow can be a little different, play around with them and find your favorite way of growing):

--

:infinity:

((#YourGrowYourCall)): :herb:

((#Trichomes)): :eye::microscope::video_camera:

https://allgrowers.grobo.io/uploads/default/original/2X/e/e2d9ed3c5d8f00c33b5631fcbe6d7a55fc58a70a.jpeg

--

:eye::microscope::video_camera:

2 Likes

So I wanted to reach out to you all as you have been watching my cheese Auto grow. She is in her last 6 days of flowering (day 25/31 flowering) and I’m a bit concerned about her weight. She naturally seems to have grown two main colas and a lot of bud points in her top canopy. I have been defoliating her but was afraid to do a lot of pruning because she is an auto. Anyway, you’ll see in the pic that her buds have not really fattened up at all. Is this normal? When do they tend to thicken? Do you think I need to postpone flushing and extend flowering?

3 Likes

The description on those seeds says it’s about 8 weeks of flower, so you’d be fine extending it for another 3-4 weeks I think. My Canuk grows have usually run 8-9 weeks in flower phase.

5 Likes

So why did grobo set the recipe to 35 days flower and 10 days flush… if I start extending flower how do I know when to flush…

The recipes won’t always align to the plant, stress can make things take longer among other things that can make it deviate from the standard recipe.

Just gotta play it by eye… you were right to question if it was done yet.

3 Likes

When you think it’s ready, push that urge to flush away for a few more days to a week, then flip it to flush. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks again. I do hope she fattens up…

1 Like

@liddellOnus, I been reading Grow diaries where I can read other peoples experience with the same grow I
Doing… it’s been a nice little guideline.

1 Like

Trying to figure out their interface, bit thanks…

Also forgot to add a second concern… these spots are back.

4 Likes

Hey Liddell hope all is well first grow here also growing a auto at what point did you first start pruning your plant trying to really get a idea I’m in transition day4/14 here’s a pic of my lilgirl it’s a purple kush(auto).

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I have the whole journal public here

3 Likes

Just checked your journal out pretty cool man looks like you been doing a good job so yea will let my girl be for a few days before I start cutting anything 1st timer here and really trying to learn.

1 Like

First timer here as well. Because she is an auto I pretty much left her alone. I did some defoliating but was afraid to stress her. If I did her again, I might lolipop her… I just added a week of flowering to her schedule… I’ll reasses in 10 days or so.

1 Like

I had similar markings on my last grow, pretty sure it’s pH slightly off or just the room temperature (is it cold, any swings in eve/morn, etc…) preventing or at least reducing the plants’ cal/mag intake (one or other or both).

Cool I actually just recalibrated my pH meter instinctively before my water change last night… maybe this will help

So I snipped the browning leaves because they were casting shadows anyway. But I’m in day 29 of flowering and she actually still seems to be stretching… she is only an inch from the light and does not seem to be thickening.

1 Like

You should crop those tops into something like a number-seven “7” if/while they’re still soft, they’ll cook being that close to the light.

Any better close-ups of the buds? Looks good!