Cheese Auto Fem (Canuk)

Here she is :seedling: going into day 7-

9 Likes

Damn waste no time haha. Looking good!

4 Likes

Nice @Dew! Back to back. You sample GG4? How was it? Look forward to your Cheese progress!

3 Likes

@Dew,

((#Precious)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::seedling:

((#LovingWhatIamSeeing)):

3 Likes

Stay busy I do :wink: just love doing this- If I didn’t have to work so much I’d have ten of these things and be in heaven. Plus @Russel_Richardson I had to make up for the first lost gg4 :no_mouth: We are on week 2 of curing @AtomicSebastian on the gg4 rd 2. I’ll post some closer to a month of curing. Amazing smoke already. Really like this strain. Like @Azuri has mentioned this is one of the best strains- euphoric, focused then nice and relax feel for the rest as its Indica dominance kicks in. Taste like forests smell with chocolate :drooling_face:

Excited for this one, she was my freebee choice- Hopefully worth the time Autos’ shave- First go around with one. :raised_hands::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Ahh yes I forgot about the mishap with the first gg4

1 Like

Day 12 she just got first dose of nutes a couple days ago should start to take off here in this next week or so. :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Wow look at the size of those leaves already! I have been considering trying this strain on my next grow.

2 Likes

Day 18 :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Looks like good progress for day 18! I can’t see any other signs of potential issues great start so far!

3 Likes

Thanks @Azuri I agree, she looks really happy! :muscle:

4 Likes

Day 25 :crossed_fingers: she’s setting up to be something exciting!

8 Likes

That’s got to be the most symmetrical plant I’ve ever seen :+1:

5 Likes

8 days later last week of ‘transition’ :seedling:
Did first clippings yesterday-

11 Likes

Now that’s a BUSH LOL. Beefing up big time for the stretch! :muscle:

4 Likes

Day 41 3/31 flowering already! :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I was looking closer at these pics and its hard to tell the latest pics she is at second fan already- Can’t tell how tall she’ll be just yet depends on how much sativa kicks in I suppose.

2 Likes

Day 48 before and after some pruning- :crossed_fingers::cheese:

11 Likes

Looks great, how much longer do you have left on her?

2 Likes

Little past the half way point @Russel_Richardson according to recipe. Day 11/31 of flower plus flush-

2 Likes