Cheese Auto Fem (Canuk)

Day 55 :coffee::sunny::seedling:

6 Likes

For just 7 days later she’s really starting to focus on flowering. I may add a week to flower but she’s looking happy :seedling:
Day 62 24/31 flower

9 Likes

Day 72 34/38 flower-
I’ve added a week to flower and still monitoring as she still seems to be ripening. I’m going to see what she looks like four days from now n decide to add another week to flower or see with flush if she’ll be ready. Starting to smell cheesy… :cheese: lol

10 Likes

Bravo, @Dew. They’re looking great. Hopefully with your extension they thicken up.

4 Likes

I need a trim schedule like yours!!! Very nice!!!:eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

@Dew,

((#FabulousGrow)):

((#Trichomes)):

very few left that are clear

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=trichomes

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Day 79 5/10 flush. Adding that week was perfect. She really doubled down on tric production and filled out nicely :+1::seedling: couple more days as I’ve found about 10-15% amber colored with very few left that are clear :evergreen_tree:

12 Likes

Another thing I wanted to point out was how it almost looks like I topped her but she’s (an auto) just a happy gal :+1:

8 Likes

That looks amazing. Looks like you’ll have a nice yiled as well.

3 Likes

Appreciate that @Chef. She just might be my biggest yielder yet :+1:

3 Likes

This is incredible! Love to see what you’ve achieved in the Grobo, I’ve been waiting to see something like this! Looking forward to seeing your harvest.

2 Likes

Thanks @Rich! I’ll be sure to post pics n final weight-

3 Likes

Harvest time!! Roughly 50g with a few buds that could’ve probably been used but became shake instead. Pretty pumped that beat my very first harvest by about 8g! Just in time for winter :cold_face:

17 Likes

@Dew,

((#Harvest)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_thumb:

3 Likes

Damn, @Dew that looks awesome!

3 Likes

Killed it @Dew

3 Likes

Appreciate it guys! Couldn’t be done w/o Grobo :+1: I hope/wish everyone success with their grows- I’ve already got another trying to poke out of its coco pod. To be continued…

5 Likes

Have you been sticking with Canuk seeds for your grows?

1 Like

Yes I’ve had good luck with my seeds thus far :crossed_fingers: and pretty good yields-
Next up is Cindy 99.

4 Likes

I’m also doing canuk next either white widow or elixir cbd auto :man_shrugging:

2 Likes