Champions

Champions

You may have noticed a couple of awesome people on the forum that have Champion under their icon. Let’s explore this concept a bit more!

What are they?

AG Champions are people that have high visibility on the forum and go out of their way to assist other growers with their questions and comments.

What do they do?

• They offer assistance to others on the forum

• They post pictures and guides of their own grows

• They flag inappropriate material

• They keep threads organized

How do I become one?

Every couple months we reach out to growers that we see are quite active and helping others to give them the Champion badge and train them on how to help run the forum. The best way to become a Champion is to help others and contribute positively to this amazing community!

Please note that you do not need to own a Grobo to become a Champion.

14 Likes

@Stephen,
I’m Not a …

I don’t sit in…
--
I don’t have the…
poop-a-
:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rofl:

9 Likes

@SilverGrobo,

You are one of our users that would be a grand champion! Think it over…

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::green_thumb::groboone:

3 Likes

@chris_barfield Is The Man… :sunny::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_thumb:

Hero… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_thumb:

6 Likes

Please welcome our latest champion grower, going above and beyond to help other growers. I’m looking at you @chris_barfield! Reaching out to help another grower via video chat really blew us away!!

Keep on keepin on

Stephen

15 Likes

@chris_barfield,
--
You deserve this promotion… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Lol thanks

7 Likes

Heck ya …definitely voted MVP :grin:

2 Likes

Congratulations bro :raised_hands:t5:

2 Likes

That was cool to see you change into a champion! That said, I always thought you were a champion :joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Think you and @chris_barfield should be on the list for next round of champs @Stephen

3 Likes

@chris_barfield, is already a Champion! I think @Osage, and you should be next! :medal_sports::mortar_board:

3 Likes

@Osage should’ve got his champion title long before I did :man_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes

You both deserve it that’s for sure!:rainbow::100:

2 Likes

U right I was looking at wrong title. Thanks for thinking I should be on the list too :call_me_hand: hopefully one day.

3 Likes

- - - [2019-09.30]:

Sep 30, '19 11:11 PM

@Osage,

• ((#Champion)): :blush: ((#MuchLove)): :sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:blush:
--
((#WhoMe)): :rofl:

(Summary): (ClickForFunsies): (PlusBirthDays):

--

:rofl:

--

• ((#BirthdayToYouToYou)): :birthday:

B-Day..~~ (3)

--

--

-- Wink.Yes..--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::rofl:

@Osage:

~~~

@ViragroCEO,

Who_Me..Blush~~ (2)

• (#MuchLoveGrowFam): {:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:}:

--
:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Likes

You’re sweet :heart::man_dancing: thanks that was a great b-day present(even though it was actually yesterday, same same :joy:) youvare a total visual speaker! Am I correct in thinking you are, a mostly if not fully, visual learner as well? Thank you again for the lovely comment. :joy::+1::v:

5 Likes

I ask that only because I’m a teacher, and visual learner too

5 Likes