Canuk seeds

It’s all good @Osage . Were a big community of growers with all different skill levels. Were all here to help my friend

5 Likes

@Osage,

((#SorryForYourLoss)) :sob::sob::sob: :

:sob::sob::sob: :dog:

4 Likes

Thanks silver! I had a rough go last night, but much better today. Not sure why last night but it happened. She literally was my best friend, and I miss her terribly, but she was in pain and nor she isn’t, so there is that. Grief is a selfish thing, but is needed to move on. I get that, but don’t have to like it. I appreciate your sentiment :+1::v:

3 Likes

Got some bubbles going for the roots while waiting for a replacement to come. Hopefully the plant recovers

9 Likes

It definitely will shit my first grobo plant survived a transplant from soil and looked like that for two weeks and then just one morning was back to normal

2 Likes

I am hoping for the same @chris_barfield because of how close she was to finishing. But tbh I’m not hopeful.
Thanks for letting me know though

2 Likes

Keeping the faith! That girls going to pull through!

Got a new pic to post?

1 Like

3 Likes

Damn dude. Idk about the come back on this one. She looks really shriveled at the bottom. Hopefully she pulls through man. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I’ve had mixed results with Canuck seeds. This girl below was a freebie Blueberry feminized going into flush in about 10 days. Looks like she’s gonna have some fat buds.

Apologies for the burple coloured light. Didn’t have another light source handy.

7 Likes

Hi there! That seedling in the photo in the upper right corner, is it top heavy and bending downward? Is it supposed to be like that?

1 Like

Hurry! She needs support before she breaks!!!

1 Like

Here goes 2 more seeds in a row for 4 of 5 failures with canuck seeds. Decided to investigate and after 15 days this one looks like rot? Or mold or just struggled to get out. The spot this is sitting is the default hole in the pod and I dont pre soak just pop in. These are the only brand of seeds I’ve had fail.

2 Likes

That’s a bummer this keeps happening. I have Canuck White Widow Fem ready for when I get my grobo hopefully I’m not destined for failure

2 Likes

White widow was 2 of 4 of those failed with only 1 growing of the 3. The other seed was a different batch, kush of canuk seeds

1 Like

I have 4 so hopefully I can get one to pop when the time comes

1 Like

I’m sorry bro :disappointed_relieved: I would love to have a phone conversation with you and tell you my steps so you can have the same success I’ve had :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I’ve had 5 or 6 successes. Just minimal with this brand. I’ll just use what works :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh so you feel it’s the brand that’s the germination problem?

1 Like

I do.

1 Like