Canuk seeds

I say ph issue!! DrIn and fill again, unplug bottles 1 and 2 ph manually to 5.7, or alternatively, which might be better, just flush her. Drain and fill with ph’d ro water no nutrients :+1::v:

1 Like

I must say this is because she fell through into the bottom anywhere from Saturday to tonight. I’m going to do a drain and fill but not sure if that’s enough. She might have mold on the base. It felt weird as I yanked it back through
@Stephen @Azuri. Advice?

So you are saying it was perfect before it fell through the hole, and this all happened after?

Well, there aren’t any rusty spots, tips aren’t turned down, and there isn’t any burn. Either ph issue, or complete nute lock out! Flush​:joy::+1::v:

2 Likes

My plant dropped through coco pod holder each grow with no ill effects. That looks like a plant that doesn’t have the oxygen bubbler going? Is your air pump running?

3 Likes

@Todd.grobo,

((#Shock)) :scream: :

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Air pump would be suffocated if the whole plant fell onto it. If you saw the roots… looks like more than 500 less than 1500 roots hanging out the bottom all aboot 6 to 10 inches in length. She weighed easily 5 lbs lifting her out.

When they’re on a 12/12 when their I shock is it best to maintain that cycle? Have they tested for either for or against? I’d anyone has read maybe.

2 Likes

Could you elaborate please? I do t understand the question. And just lift the top off and see if the air bubbles are going. The plant won’t suffocate the air stone. It will still provide air to the roots :+1::v:

1 Like

I’ve poked each one of my grows through the coco pod and it didn’t seem to have issues… I’d say ph is off if your getting oxygen to the roots. But in all honesty it looks like lack of oxygen… I would double check the bubbler or air stone. If that’s not the case it has to be ph… I would do what @Osage recommends and flush if your getting air to the tank. What’s the temp of the reservoir ? Doesn’t look like heat stress to me as the leaves are not curling like a taco.

2 Likes

Exactly. If the bubbler is working, then ph or nute lockout. In which case you just flush. Add some revive or similar product, and good to go. If however, it is the bubbler, I’d get another air stone, and pump and hook it up externally, and then you have two going at once. Problem solved :+1::v:

1 Like

I think @Azuri, and @chris_barfield, and I are all right. You as well to an extent. After a little digging, your main symptom, is probably being caused by lack of oxygen. Your secondary issue I think is ph. Either way, I’d check I’d the air stone is working. Lift the lid and move the roots out of the way. If there are bubbles move the roots so the bubbles react with as much plant matter as possible. Second I’d ph my water to make sure that’s not the issue. In a day or so if your leaves start turning yellow, you’ll know it’s both :+1:

I think the air pump died again (the 2nd in 2 months) as no improvement in the last 12 hours. Damn.

Had the same problem. I got a bigger better air stone and pump and hooked it up manually. Give it a go and if you need help let me know👍

I just replaced the air stone 87 days ago.didnt last long. Ordered same day delivery through amazon today so hopefully its here when I get home and is enough to save her. Otherwise I have the worst luck

1 Like

I’m rooting for you brother! Sorry if I was an asshole last night. Going through it at the moment! My girl, my best friend died and I’m sad and probably not at my best. This is her

7 Likes

I love you Charlie :kissing_heart::heart_eyes::cry::thinking::cry:

4 Likes

Sorry to read that Osage. She was a beautiful dog.

3 Likes

Indeed, thank you.

1 Like

So @Azuri was spot on. Sorry I was off and sorry I gave you shit. I’m having a rough go at the moment, and not fully myself! Sorry for that! I will do better in the future :+1::v:

3 Likes