Candy Rain by Cookie Fam- London Pound Cake X Gelato

@True I need to stop
Playing they have them online but I hate waiting lol but I would’ve been had them by now if I just ordered lol

1 Like

Yea@chris_barfield they are key :old_key:

What a beautiful looking beast! Looking forward to seeing this one bud out too. A true green thumb!!

#ProGrower

2 Likes

@CookieGrower ur girl is definitely one the most prettiest plants I’ve seen on here so far…can’t wait to see what she looks like when she flowers…u r doing a great JOB🙌🏾

3 Likes

Bro :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:, she looks soo good!!
Where did u get that cage thing for your plant it obviously worked really well for you…I Want to Copy lol

1 Like

Iam gunna look for one at the good will :eyes:

1 Like

I’m making one

1 Like

Next plant is getting jailed

3 Likes

Like the looks ,and your explanation for it. Of the plant not the basket.

1 Like

Did you too her any ?

My bad autocorrect I meant top

1 Like

It looked top that’s why I asked I topped twice and dude I have so many shoots it’s hard to tell what I should trim … I have 5 mains stems that are racing to see who can stretch more and then I have like 10 auxiliary shoots that have branched our almost as big as those main stems and even those are shooting out more shoots … only thing I regret is topping so late in my veg for the second time … cuz I’ve been in stretch coming up on two weeks Tuesday… and dude she looks like she’s not done stretching or producing new bud sites… I still don’t have any bud sites showing besides all the pre flowers

3 Likes

But your girl looking nice … mine out here looking like a jungle lmaooo so many damn shoots … I’ll post a few pics after the barbershop

2 Likes

This one is looking awesome! Hurry up and show us your flowers now…

4 Likes

Dude consider yourself a lucky one !!! Been reading about this all morning !!! Glad yours popped

1 Like

Are you going trim for more light penetration or are you letting her grow?

I mean trimming is completely a style choice many growers believe what you believe as I do too … me personally I waited a few into stretch to see what was going to be what then trimmed everything that was light or blocking … I left a fair share of leaves on mine as well but did trim up the bottom and anything that was blocking bud sites

2 Likes

She’s looking good I wanna watch how your super crop is going to do ? That’s the only thing I haven’t done to mine … curious to see how it reacts… and congrats on a girl

1 Like

Wonder if I should try I just have a ton of chutes now wonder if would block them … my girl just started throw trichomes leaves looking a sugary now … she’s definitely taking after her dad “the cube” as no purple or pinks have set in … I’ll get some pics a little later

2 Likes

@CookieGrower,
https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=trimming

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

2 Likes