Candy Rain by Cookie Fam- London Pound Cake X Gelato

Dang she’s a slow little girl … that’s how my wedding cake was … but she looks healthy so that’s wassup

Yea she will take off and you can always ask for more veg time?

1 Like

Ph too high … hmm try googling how to keep ec in check while ph’ing … the water is def burning your roots

1 Like

She’s :smiley:

3 Likes

She’ll be better this time tomorrow :+1::v:

2 Likes

@CookieGrower looking like she is getting big !!!

2 Likes

Awesome… I see you got a sensor push @CookieGrower I just purchase one yesterday on on amazon…how is it working for you?

1 Like

That’s good to hear

1 Like

Yea I got the WIFi accessory to go with it…total price for everything with warranty was 178…pretty hefty price tags for such a small device :disappointed: but iam sure iam going to love it :blush:

2 Likes

@CookieGrower it will yield … especially if good genetics … I know people who go 12/12 straight from seed. You can flip a plant anytime after you see mature leaves !! Can’t wait to see what that looks like I have to ask for them to speed up my recipe cuz I might grow out the box

1 Like

@CookieGrower,

:scream::scream::scream::thinking::herb:
I don’t know how your plant will grow and prosper… :thinking:
But life finds a way… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::wink:

4 Likes

@CookieGrower has the plant shown pre flowers yet? Man I would to buy a clone off you!!:wink:

2 Likes

You litttttttt that’s wassup bro hopefully it’s a girl !!! You should be able to see some
Sort of ore flowers week 4 … a grower told me if the stipules cross each other like an x then most likely it’s a girl… but roots looking nice bro … I just took some clones of the trapstar today hopefully they survive

1 Like

They have a new line they crossed the cookies and cream with there new tina !! Wish I could afford some cookies genetics though !!

Daaaamn wish I had something in later flower … my next run is agent orange feminized

1 Like

I didn’t know cookies gives out packs of 20 or more that makes all the difference when you talk about price … your basically getting 2-3 packs of seeds since packs are usually ten in a container … so the price is def worth it if that’s how they come

1 Like

That blackberry punch doe I’ve had …bro so good tasting… and anything in-house makes is always fire including his freebies!! The slurricane he has I dunno if you’ve tried is fireee… where did you order from?

1 Like

I like both of those seed banks

1 Like

Dang homie she took off maybe you were on to something with that cage … I have a trellis net but can’t find magnetic hooks plus the size is too big … I’m jealous

2 Likes

@chris_barfield I did the same as you but I found small strong magnets on geek they work very well. My grobos PH line was pinched so it stunted her growth only reason why I haven’t posted pics

1 Like