Candy Rain by Cookie Fam- London Pound Cake X Gelato

Day 1

1 Like

Yeah, it’s just your seed pod hasn’t dropped yet. Are those pics in order and at the same time, because in two of the pics the seed pod is visibly intact, and in the other two it appears as though the seed pod dropped off and she is starting her curl out. Yep I would bet foulest and last pics are of the seed pod on and the middle two are shortly after it fel off or you removed it. Either way it should now start it’s curl out and up. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

Yep gotcha, just saw the seed pod at the edge. Well, then like I said, you’re good to go. The curl out and up will happen by tomorrow or day after. Welcome to the world nik’s little girl :tada::confetti_ball::champagne::clinking_glasses::birthday::balloon::beer:

1 Like

I think it’ll take a day or so for little girl to wake up and say hi to the world. Then a week later you get back. I don’t think a couple days over the weekly drain and fill is too big a deal at this point. You’re system hasn’t dosed the res with nutes yet, only ph. I think it’s next drain and fill that triggers your nutrients depending on recipe. I think you’re good but pm @Stephen to get a second opinion.

2 Likes

Hey @CookieGrower

Our current recipe has the grower topping up the reservoir on day 3, then performing a complete drain and fill on day 7. This ensures that the coco pod stays moist through germination and that your reservoir is dosed with the appropriate nutrients at the correct time. 11 days without nutes is pushing your young seedling a bit harder than we want, but it may be ok. If you can, have a friend come by and drain/fill your unit for you. If you cannot do this, I’d do the drain and fill just before you leave, and add an extra 2 cups of RO water by hand to your unit. (After filling is complete, don’t over fill though. :wink: ) This will allow the unit to dispense nutes, but bring the EC down a little lower than planned, to protect your young seedling.

Good luck!

Stephen

3 Likes

Your temp and humidity seem ok, I’d keep the unit cool while you are gone. If it’s too hot for you, it’s too hot for your seedling.

1 Like

Dane you got a Candy Rain seed from the Breeder Cookie? Baller… A pack of seeds is upwards of 500 dollars if i m right… Cant wait to see your results

1 Like

I’m assuming the seeds are regular and not feminized? Are u growing outside of the grobo too? Man I’m big fan of their sherbets, cherry pies, cookies and cream. Woot woot.

1 Like

@CookieGrower you talking about berners cookie company? Be careful bro I know a big time grower out my way and he purchased numerous genetics from cookies and every single one hermi in separate rooms too … if you google it a lot of people are complaining about this …

3 Likes

@chris_barfield yeah I read hay on some IG thread too. Hopefully yours doesn’t

1 Like

looking foward to your grow

1 Like

Cookies fam is def a leader but there are way better people in the game than them like gaspack gardens mycotek inhouse6290 they are def better than cookies and cheaper … jungle boys is always up there too but cookies is def a good brand

I agree to a certain extent there a lot of dope breeders who produce higher quality than cookie family with that being said cookie fan is def legit and wish I could afford them but when you have gas pack gardens selling cookies there genetics to make Sunday driver and some other famous makes me feel like they are riding their popularity a little too much … gaspack gardens and superior flowers on the low are supplying a lot of phenos to these juggernauts … the east coast has caught up to Cali and the rest of west coast just gotta know who deal with … look up mycotok he’s mycologists that breeds his beans are sickkkkkkk… but cookie fam is def top producer but don’t forget jungle boys and moondawg who revives old genes from tissue cultures.

I wouldn’t say most breeders are using cookie fam genetics that’s kind of a stretch …

1 Like

Nice

1 Like

Is that the plant now? After acidic bottle gone?

Well if your seedling looks like that I’d say it’s still in good shape as far as recovery goes listen if you could see what my seedling started like with this weird gene defect it’s got going on you’d know these plants are a lot more resilient than we give them credit for … I’d say as much as it sucks… if you don’t want to loose that seed until they fix it buy ph up and down and a ph pen and manually do until they fix it … but seedling still looks good though

2 Likes

Looks really good and healthy man … can’t wait to see shots of that!!

2 Likes

@CookieGrower let me know how the co2 does but I would think that since you put those in there your not going to want to open the door at all since it will come out… was thinking of doing the same thing but wondered if it was worth it

Oh yea it will be enough … def want to see how this works out for you … the plant will def love them … I wonder if you should put them in after your first fan starts … would too much co2 too early suffocate the plant? Grobo is kind of tight ? Just thought as I was reading your post ?

Nice … yea I don’t know either just a thought I’m sure it’s going to be fire … ima need a clone of that lol

1 Like