Candy Rain by Cookie Fam- London Pound Cake X Gelato

@chris_barfield I did the same as you but I found small strong magnets on geek they work very well. My grobos PH line was pinched so it stunted her growth only reason why I havenā€™t posted pics

1 Like

@True I need to stop
Playing they have them online but I hate waiting lol but I wouldā€™ve been had them by now if I just ordered lol

1 Like

Yea@chris_barfield they are key :old_key:

What a beautiful looking beast! Looking forward to seeing this one bud out too. A true green thumb!!

#ProGrower

2 Likes

@CookieGrower ur girl is definitely one the most prettiest plants Iā€™ve seen on here so farā€¦canā€™t wait to see what she looks like when she flowersā€¦u r doing a great JOBšŸ™ŒšŸ¾

3 Likes

Bro :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:, she looks soo good!!
Where did u get that cage thing for your plant it obviously worked really well for youā€¦I Want to Copy lol

1 Like

Iam gunna look for one at the good will :eyes:

1 Like

Iā€™m making one

1 Like

Next plant is getting jailed

3 Likes

Like the looks ,and your explanation for it. Of the plant not the basket.

1 Like

Did you too her any ?

My bad autocorrect I meant top

1 Like

It looked top thatā€™s why I asked I topped twice and dude I have so many shoots itā€™s hard to tell what I should trim ā€¦ I have 5 mains stems that are racing to see who can stretch more and then I have like 10 auxiliary shoots that have branched our almost as big as those main stems and even those are shooting out more shoots ā€¦ only thing I regret is topping so late in my veg for the second time ā€¦ cuz Iā€™ve been in stretch coming up on two weeks Tuesdayā€¦ and dude she looks like sheā€™s not done stretching or producing new bud sitesā€¦ I still donā€™t have any bud sites showing besides all the pre flowers

3 Likes

But your girl looking nice ā€¦ mine out here looking like a jungle lmaooo so many damn shoots ā€¦ Iā€™ll post a few pics after the barbershop

2 Likes

This one is looking awesome! Hurry up and show us your flowers nowā€¦

4 Likes

Dude consider yourself a lucky one !!! Been reading about this all morning !!! Glad yours popped

1 Like

Are you going trim for more light penetration or are you letting her grow?

I mean trimming is completely a style choice many growers believe what you believe as I do too ā€¦ me personally I waited a few into stretch to see what was going to be what then trimmed everything that was light or blocking ā€¦ I left a fair share of leaves on mine as well but did trim up the bottom and anything that was blocking bud sites

2 Likes

Sheā€™s looking good I wanna watch how your super crop is going to do ? Thatā€™s the only thing I havenā€™t done to mine ā€¦ curious to see how it reactsā€¦ and congrats on a girl

1 Like

Wonder if I should try I just have a ton of chutes now wonder if would block them ā€¦ my girl just started throw trichomes leaves looking a sugary now ā€¦ sheā€™s definitely taking after her dad ā€œthe cubeā€ as no purple or pinks have set in ā€¦ Iā€™ll get some pics a little later

2 Likes