Candy Rain by Cookie Fam- London Pound Cake X Gelato

Awesome… I see you got a sensor push @CookieGrower I just purchase one yesterday on on amazon…how is it working for you?

1 Like

It’s really good. Very reliable for readings and convenient to use with the app and bluetooth.

1 Like

That’s good to hear

1 Like

Yea I got the WIFi accessory to go with it…total price for everything with warranty was 178…pretty hefty price tags for such a small device :disappointed: but iam sure iam going to love it :blush:

2 Likes

@CookieGrower it will yield … especially if good genetics … I know people who go 12/12 straight from seed. You can flip a plant anytime after you see mature leaves !! Can’t wait to see what that looks like I have to ask for them to speed up my recipe cuz I might grow out the box

1 Like

@CookieGrower,

:scream::scream::scream::thinking::herb:
I don’t know how your plant will grow and prosper… :thinking:
But life finds a way… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::wink:

4 Likes

@CookieGrower has the plant shown pre flowers yet? Man I would to buy a clone off you!!:wink:

2 Likes

You litttttttt that’s wassup bro hopefully it’s a girl !!! You should be able to see some
Sort of ore flowers week 4 … a grower told me if the stipules cross each other like an x then most likely it’s a girl… but roots looking nice bro … I just took some clones of the trapstar today hopefully they survive

1 Like

Haha hopefully! Nice man! I’m sure that’s a great idea, your plant and the strain genetics deff seem like fire. Mike and the rest of the exotic genetix squad are deff some top boys in the breeding game. I used to have their cookies and cream seeds a while ago, definitely some top quality beans.

1 Like

They have a new line they crossed the cookies and cream with there new tina !! Wish I could afford some cookies genetics though !!

@chris_barfield, go on instagram type in #candyrain, and check out the kind of phenos people been pulling out. Some ultra fire stuff. There’s actually a $20k contest for whoever can come up with the best phenos all u gota do is hashtag candyrain and winners will be chosen later. So a bunch of peeps are tagging their pics n putting them up on the gram. Check it out. I was very impressed.

1 Like

Yeah those peeps deff come out with a lot of fire. I remember wanting to buy their milk and cookies, moose tracks, donkey butter, and tina. They deff got some quality projects going.

1 Like

Daaaamn wish I had something in later flower … my next run is agent orange feminized

1 Like

Honestly if you think about it in a certain way, you wouldn’t find the cookiefam packs much more expensive than other top breeders like even exotic genetix as long they’re bred well and good quality seeds. In my candy rain pack, I received 29 regular seeds not 20 as advertised, the packs kinda vary I feel. That works out to be about $17.25 per seed. Exotic sells their new top gear at like 125$ for about 10 seeds mostly which works out to be $12.50 per seed, seed junky does $150 for about 10 seeds which works out to 15 per seed I remember paying once $125 for 6 feminized seeds from relentless genetics which works out to be about $20/seed. In house sells their top stuff at like $200-$300 for a 10 pack which works out to be $20-30/seed, so considering many of these breeders using the cookie fam’s main ingredient to cross a lot of their strains, i’d deff pay up for that authentic cookie fam stuff considering some other breeders are even more expensive, I honestly think this is as expensive as it should get. Oh and also considering with these purchases that you get freebees from top breeders like In House almost every time, it deff kinda feels worth it or not that much different by going elsewhere in terms of price. Just a different way to look at it. Hopefully that would convince you lol.

1 Like

I didn’t know cookies gives out packs of 20 or more that makes all the difference when you talk about price … your basically getting 2-3 packs of seeds since packs are usually ten in a container … so the price is def worth it if that’s how they come

1 Like

yee man exactly. Along with a pack of the Candy Rain I also got a pack of the London Pound Cake for the same price, in that pack I received about 23 regular seeds. All their packs are 20+. And as freebees with these I got 4 seeds of GSC forum cut by in house, 3 seeds of Jelly Breath backcross X Black cherry punch(black cherry pieXpurple punch), and 4 seeds of Apricot Jelly, so that’s allready 10+, it’s like a whole new pack of seeds thrown in for free, equaling a total of 63 seeds for me at the price of $1000 or about $16/seed, which is not too shabby I feel.

That blackberry punch doe I’ve had …bro so good tasting… and anything in-house makes is always fire including his freebies!! The slurricane he has I dunno if you’ve tried is fireee… where did you order from?

1 Like

Nope I haven’t yet i’m sure it’s fire, I ordered from platinum seed bank and neptune.

1 Like

I like both of those seed banks

1 Like

Dang homie she took off maybe you were on to something with that cage … I have a trellis net but can’t find magnetic hooks plus the size is too big … I’m jealous

2 Likes