Candy Rain by Cookie Fam- London Pound Cake X Gelato

@CookieGrower looking like she is getting big !!!

2 Likes

Awesomeā€¦ I see you got a sensor push @CookieGrower I just purchase one yesterday on on amazonā€¦how is it working for you?

1 Like

Thatā€™s good to hear

1 Like

Yea I got the WIFi accessory to go with itā€¦total price for everything with warranty was 178ā€¦pretty hefty price tags for such a small device :disappointed: but iam sure iam going to love it :blush:

2 Likes

@CookieGrower it will yield ā€¦ especially if good genetics ā€¦ I know people who go 12/12 straight from seed. You can flip a plant anytime after you see mature leaves !! Canā€™t wait to see what that looks like I have to ask for them to speed up my recipe cuz I might grow out the box

1 Like

@CookieGrower,

:scream::scream::scream::thinking::herb:
I donā€™t know how your plant will grow and prosperā€¦ :thinking:
But life finds a wayā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::wink:

4 Likes

@CookieGrower has the plant shown pre flowers yet? Man I would to buy a clone off you!!:wink:

2 Likes

You litttttttt thatā€™s wassup bro hopefully itā€™s a girl !!! You should be able to see some
Sort of ore flowers week 4 ā€¦ a grower told me if the stipules cross each other like an x then most likely itā€™s a girlā€¦ but roots looking nice bro ā€¦ I just took some clones of the trapstar today hopefully they survive

1 Like

They have a new line they crossed the cookies and cream with there new tina !! Wish I could afford some cookies genetics though !!

Daaaamn wish I had something in later flower ā€¦ my next run is agent orange feminized

1 Like

I didnā€™t know cookies gives out packs of 20 or more that makes all the difference when you talk about price ā€¦ your basically getting 2-3 packs of seeds since packs are usually ten in a container ā€¦ so the price is def worth it if thatā€™s how they come

1 Like

That blackberry punch doe Iā€™ve had ā€¦bro so good tastingā€¦ and anything in-house makes is always fire including his freebies!! The slurricane he has I dunno if youā€™ve tried is fireeeā€¦ where did you order from?

1 Like

I like both of those seed banks

1 Like

Dang homie she took off maybe you were on to something with that cage ā€¦ I have a trellis net but canā€™t find magnetic hooks plus the size is too big ā€¦ Iā€™m jealous

2 Likes

@chris_barfield I did the same as you but I found small strong magnets on geek they work very well. My grobos PH line was pinched so it stunted her growth only reason why I havenā€™t posted pics

1 Like

@True I need to stop
Playing they have them online but I hate waiting lol but I wouldā€™ve been had them by now if I just ordered lol

1 Like

Yea@chris_barfield they are key :old_key:

What a beautiful looking beast! Looking forward to seeing this one bud out too. A true green thumb!!

#ProGrower

2 Likes

@CookieGrower ur girl is definitely one the most prettiest plants Iā€™ve seen on here so farā€¦canā€™t wait to see what she looks like when she flowersā€¦u r doing a great JOBšŸ™ŒšŸ¾

3 Likes

Bro :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:, she looks soo good!!
Where did u get that cage thing for your plant it obviously worked really well for youā€¦I Want to Copy lol

1 Like