Candy Rain by Cookie Fam- London Pound Cake X Gelato

@CookieGrower :raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

Did she finally stop her stretch??

3 Likes

Are you from the bay area as well?

1 Like

Can you catch your buds when the lights turn off? I want to see how frosty she is? I caught mine the minute the lights turned off so it would stress her and pics came out really well…

1 Like

@CookieGrower damn I bet those are going to be insane in 4 weeks :star_struck:

4 Likes

Hey niki check out the cage :grin:

Will see how this works out :muscle:

3 Likes

@JonnyBlaze,

Awesome… Keep us growing with you… :wink::groboone::green_thumb:

1 Like

Damn those look nice :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@JonnyBlaze how is your plant looking know that it has been jailed a few days?

1 Like

Nice

3 Likes

She’s looking good

2 Likes

Where did you get your gear bro?

I’m huge fan of cookies can you please point me in the right direction I would love there gear helps all my medical conditions as well as taste phenomenal

So hands down which would be your top choice? I’ve read about the issues but it looks like you got a winner and I would love some true cookies gear

1 Like

I’d say right now cookies fam , exotic genetics , swamp boys and karma are really producing some next level shit … personally I’m an exotic genetics lover because his crosses come out iced out … wish I had the zoom capable of showing … but my buds literally look like crystals are ooozing off … in house is another but I just hate how everyone grows his strains … CAPULATOR. Is also another really good breeder but his seeds require more advanced growers as they finicky and need to be dialed in … but cookies fam is def top 5

I must be having a blond moment (no offense to blonds) but I can’t find anything online on where to purchase cookie fam gear

1 Like

@chris_barfield @CookieGrower both of you need to check out ethos genetics that will make your mouths water he was featured in high times a couple months back under one of the best strains of 2018 check out #mandarincookies

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time out to point in the right direction @CookieGrower unfortunately all I found was 20 male regular seeds idk I’m not having luck that’s for sure

1 Like

Ok Neptune had 20 reg for $500 for crumpets but I’d be happy with original GSC

1 Like

Great knowledge share, thanks @CookieGrower. This guy really likes his cookies!!

Stephen

1 Like