Can’t connect to Wifi

:sos: So, I got a new router from “xfinity” and every time I try to connect it to my wifi the “blue light” starts blinking incessantly. All your answers are very appreciated.
Carmella

1 Like

Have you got more than one brand device? I coukd never use android to connect to wifi until samsung s20 ultra, always had to use my work iphone.

3 Likes

Might need a firmware update to your grobo I to have xfinity and it works like a charm always use chrome browser when connecting seems to no give me no problems at all

3 Likes

I’m trying to connect using my iphone. Any other thoughts?
Thank you :pray:!!!

2 Likes

Reboot phone and power reboot grobo and try again. Maybe chrome browser instead. Or an ipad? All iphones in the house?

3 Likes

@Furio95,

• ((#SoSorryFor…)):

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (PutInATicket): [:ticket: :tickets:]: {ClickHere}:

• (You Can Put In A Ticket [:tickets:] To See If Support Can Offer Some Insite On This Phenomenon):

• (The Only Way I Can Explain It Is In My Own Words -So- Bare With Me As I Try): (There Is A [High-End] Of Internet -And- [Low-End] Of Internet): (This Unit Does Not Work Well On The [High-End] Of Internet):

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/wifi/5644/2

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes