California Dream Fem (1st grow ever)

Good patience @ChicagoCypher_CC , plant looks wonderful and I think you’re gonna nail the perfect harvest time.

3 Likes

@The_Reverend is also growing this strain. Great looking plant!

4 Likes

thank you pha720! she’s getting real stanky too :smile: …thanks for your posts as following your GDP grow has been helpful! Nice work

3 Likes

thank you pyromancy for your input! patience is one major thing that i have trying to sloooowwwly learn with my 1st grow :wink:

2 Likes

thanks miami5th…i think i’m going to run it back with the same strain next grow as there so many things I’d like to improve on (better training, trimming, freeing up bud sites, etc)

1 Like

This looks amazing. I can’t wait until mine looks like this.

3 Likes

FLUSH (Day 3/10)

• Amber Alert!!! :brown_heart:

• been waiting for such a long time :clock2: 4 Amber

• START arrived last week in which LIFE :leafy_green: emerged from both seeds on Day 3

• Strongest :weight_lifting_woman:of the 2 gets transferred to Grobo :groboone: in a week or so…

• not sure what do to with the other one :palm_tree::frowning:

9 Likes

Awesome grow, congrats!
I’m germinating 2 seeds right now and the strongest will be in the Grobo too haha

4 Likes

Thanks Aang! :muscle:t5:

4 Likes

- - -

@ChicagoCypher_CC,

• (The Start Comes With Two Sections Of The Light Hights): (You Want To Start With The Seed WithOut The Extended Light):

• (#EarlyShowing):

- - -

@ChicagoCypher_CC,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

• (#MuchLoveGrowFam): {:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:}:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

thank you @SilverGrobo :blush: i appreciate all your posts, comments and grows shared

5 Likes

Day 180 - HARVEST!!!

*worth wild journey for this STICKY :spider_web: and STANK :skunk:

IMG_6380

• THANK YOU :pray:t4: to the entire AG COMMUNITY for ALL of your shared grows as your posts and comments have help me complete my 1st grow EVER as I’ve never grown nothing before!

• THANK YOU Grobo Team :groboone: (@Dani; @stacey.grobo ; @Stephen) as I appreciated you all being consistently professional, caring and available with your help on my grow! Customer service was only a phone call :phone: away

• Grobo Growing Experience was fantastic and I can’t wait to apply what I’ve learned :man_student:t4: to my next grow of Cali Dream

• START scheduled to be transfer to GROBO as soon as dry :city_sunrise: and weight :balance_scale: is completed

12 Likes

Congratulations on the harvest! And your plant on the Grobo start looks healthy and ready to transplant soon! Great job… :fireworks::clap::seedling:

5 Likes

thank you pha720!

4 Likes

That looks amazing just DM your address I will be right over!

4 Likes

THANKS Ginseng! come thru in 30+ days and i’ll smoke :evergreen_tree: you out while I pick your brain about your clone factory :slight_smile:

I’m very happy to have grown 2 zips…I’ll more than likely end up grinding up and smoking up all the shake/sweet leaves too :grin:

14 Likes

A+ :green_heart:🪴:star: Thank you for sharing!! :clap:t4:

5 Likes

Congrats on your harvest :clap:

3 Likes

Thank you Fluffhead! Much appreciated :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Thank you Aang! I’m glad I made it to harvest :grinning:

3 Likes