California Dream Fem (1st grow ever)

THANKS! :pray:t4: always appreciated your feedback …I’ve been watching :tv: your grow closely too as your posts have been helpful :slight_smile: Nice Work as look forward to seeing how your GDP turns out as it has been looking fantastic!

4 Likes

Appreciate you saying so, a very rewarding experience.

3 Likes

Day 27 (3/14 late vegetation)

Hi AG community,

looking for some advice…

is it :ok: to remove :scissors: these fan leaves on my next upcoming water :droplet: change in a couple of days (day 29)?

the three-finger fan leaves :shamrock: were removed :scissors: on day 25 during a mid-week fill up of almost a gallon :droplet: …plan to top off water fills twice a week :calendar: from now on due to the increased water use :sweat_drops:…the next set of seven finger fan leaves :leafy_green: were removed :scissors:on day 26

likely to extend an additional week due to topping and trimming but waiting to see how she looks closer to the end of this cycle.

any feedback is appreciated…

4 Likes

@ChicagoCypher_CC,

• ((#StagesInAGrow)): :1234:

• ((#SomeReads)): :open_book: (:eye:)

• ((#YourGrowYourCall)): :herb: (SheIsBeautifulByTheWay): :green_thumb:

• (Do what you like with this grow and have it as your base grow for the next grows): (Every grow can be a little different, play around with them and find your favorite way of growing): :infinity:

(ForToppingLollippoppingPlusVideos): (ClickHere):

--

• ((#Topping)): :top: (@TheFifthNode): :five: (NotForAutos):

- - -

• ((#Lollipopping)): :lollipop:

- - -

--

:infinity:

• (ForToppingLollippoppingPlusVideos): (:point_up:) (ForNonAutosOnly):

• (#Nodes): ((#Topping)): :top: (@TheFifthNode): :five:

• (#YouTubeVideo): :video_camera:

(GrowJournals): (ClickHere):

--

[ Login | Grobo App | Automated Home Hydroponic Grow System ]: (PickOneHere):

Grow Journal - 'Acapulco Gold (Sativa)' (Acapulco Gold (Sativa)):
Grow Journal - 'Blueberry (Indica)' (Blueberry (Indica)):

- - -

https://my.grobo.io/grow-journal/947644463 (Kush N Cookies (Hybrid)):

Grow Journal - 'Cheese (Hybrid)' (Cheese Auto (Hybrid)):
Grow Journal - 'Shiskaberry (Indica)' (Shiskaberry (Indica)):
Grow Journal - 'Black Widow (Hybrid)' (Black Widow (Hybrid)):

Grow Journal - 'Generic (Indica)' (Generic (Indica)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/april-2020-grow-journal-contest-champions-feedback-request/5413/6?u=

--

--

3 Likes

thank you SilverGrobo for the information :slight_smile:. FYI. I snipped :scissors: them away last night after getting confidence with AG readings and watching Stephen’s video of removing the top set of fan leave to allow more light in below :sunny:

3 Likes

Your doing a great job man, keep it up! AG has got you covered :v:t2::seedling::sunglasses:

3 Likes

thanks Letsgrowmore!..i’ve been watching :eyes: your Blue Dream :leafy_green: grow up as it looks great!

2 Likes

EXTEND an additional week? Any advice is appreciated. :pray:t5:

trimming :scissors: summary (on water :droplet: change days)

• day 22 - topped @ 5th node (1st cut); removed 1st set of single leaves; grew fast afterwards

• day 29 - removed 4 largest fan leaves and 4 fan lowest fan leaves; grew fast and turned bushy afterwards

• day 36 - removed large fan leaves, lower fan leaves, “cringled” fan leaves, and fan leaves blocking future buds…hopefully not too much :scissors: at one time :crossed_fingers:t5:

wanted to remove more fan leaves but had to put the trimmer down before i get carried away…decided to attempt to guide the 10 main branches into different scrog openings

7 Likes

DAY 69 (3/41 flower)…any recommendations are appreciated

• extended late vegetation 2X for a total of 28 days :spiral_calendar:

• :scissors: trim LARGE fan leaves, BLOCKING fan leaves, and LONGED STEMMED fan leaves, once a week on every morning of scheduled water change :calendar:

• noticed that the fan leaves :leafy_green: grow back FAST

• Scheduled to do the last major trim up on the next water :droplet: change in order to free up more light :sunny: to buds sites

• ANY FEEDBACK as I’m anxious :neutral_face: to see some evidence of flowering :blossom:?

7 Likes

- - -

@ChicagoCypher_CC,

• (SuchABeautifulGrow): (SheWillGetThere): (AllYouNeedIsPatience): :innocent: :wink:

- - -

• (All I Have For You Is To Ask [SupportWithATicket] The Cause For The Hickup): [:ticket:]:

• (LoveTheWayYouAreKeepingAnEye [:eye:] OnDetails):

• (#ILoveThisFlower): :white_flower: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blossom:

--

5 Likes

thank you for the nice words :blush:

my patience has been improving :laughing:

4 Likes

This looks great! Maybe do a bit more lollipopping on the stems to help focus that growth up top for best buds! :+1::+1:

4 Likes

thank you and thank you for the TIP :ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

Day 85 (19/41 flowering)

• happy :slightly_smiling_face: to SEE more evidence of flowering :sunflower:

HOWEVER Support Ticket was sent in tonight

• 12th week of drain/fills but bottle #5 did not disperse today

• tubing was checked and not obstructed with roots

ANY HELP based on your experiences would be great

5 Likes

My bottle 5 wouldn’t dispense because my EC was high. Check your EC probe for build up. If it’s there, clean it off and do a drain/fill.

5 Likes

Thanks FireGuy!! :ok_hand:t4:

the Grobo Support Team (Danielle, Stephen, and Stacey) have all been great helping out with the Support Ticket that was emailed in

no bacteria build up but the EC probe :thermometer:needed to be calibrated :balance_scale:

adding 20ml manual doses of bottle #5 :baby_bottle: during drain/fills directly to tank while waiting for EC 2.77 solution to arrive in the mail :mailbox_with_mail:

5 Likes

day 97 (31/41 flower)

• EC probe recalibrated and bottle #5 back to dispensing…grobo customer service is outstanding and accommodating

• plan to extend FLOWER an additional week …thoughts?

7 Likes

God damn she’s purrrrrrrty! Glad you got your EC meter fixed. My #5 didn’t dispense the last two drain and fills but I cleaned it up with a brush and some soapy water and rinsed before I started my new grow.

After reading that you need EC 2.77 solution in the mail, I’m gonna possibly look into getting some. No idea if my #5 will dispense on my first early veg drain and fill so I’ma open a support ticket ahead of the game too and see how much manually I’ll need.

Good luck, you’re getting closer to the end!

Oh I would definitely extend atleast a week! I think you might be looking at two weeks or even three plus flush though to be honest in my opinion!

3 Likes

thanks Pyromancy!!! :fist:t4: support tickets are definitely “supportive:slight_smile: as they sent the complimentary EC solution…thanks for the advice as i’ll be extending for a week or so as she seemed to flower a bit later than others on AG

2 Likes

That’s good to know… maybe I’ll wait and open a ticket first. I still have some time before I find out if my EC was just dirty etc.

Again, beautiful plant… she has some nicely formed branches that are gonna really fill in here in the next 2-3 weeks I think for you nicely!

1 Like