Bubblegum Auto

Here’s my Bubblegum girl. Germinated for 3 days then transplanted into cocopod. Here we go lots wait and see.

11 Likes

@Mcmanis,

I would keep extending the Flowering stage until those buds look better… I’d do it until Trichomes look like they are getting cloudy, then in Flush, they will look even better…

((#PrayingForYou))… ((#GrowBabyGrow))… :pray::pray::wink::innocent:

4 Likes

Finally and update. Shes been very slowly growing.

Theres nothing wrong with her. I was topping her and I did a fim so her leaves are a result of that.

23 days old.

3 Likes

I personally wouldn’t top or do anything like training with autos, just light trimming. Autos are more of a leave it be type of cannabis :+1:

5 Likes

I’m experimenting. I topped one left the other alone.

4 Likes

I was thinking of doing this, maybe I’ll try and we can update each other on how it went

1 Like

So as you all know In growing an auto. This probably wont matter much on the grand scale because autos grow based on time and light schedules. My girl is growing under generic auto schedule of like 70 days. She is currently 31 days old but not very tall. She is on day 7 of transition and I added 7 days to it. The move was pretty seamless.

Because I m a big kid I clicked on different options. Jump to the next stage. End this stage add to the next stage. Each time I was asked to confirm. I chose to add 7 days to transition to see if I can get some stretch out of her again to probably wont matter but it was fun to try anyway. I am now Queen of the 21 day transition.

3 Likes

Update Day 41

7 Likes

Herea a week later Huge Difference

6 Likes

10 days later shes finally filling out.

5 Likes

Im 3 days from flush but she still looks so small. I know shes an auto so there is nothing I could really do about it but should I try to extend the flowering another week?

5 Likes

I would extend if ur not to close to light. Where are u at in flower?

1 Like

Def extend. That can fill out way more.

3 Likes

Its day 20 of 23 for flowering. It’s on a generic auto recipe. @Stephen can I extend the auto recipe?

1 Like

I had extended the veg cycle by a week already. I guess I extend this as well.

1 Like

By the looks of it you might end up doing 2ish

Extend it 2 weeks?

1 Like

Do you still have the beta thing?

1 Like

Beta should still be up if u got key. Yea I’d extend at least 7 and see where ur at(post some pics) and maybe go for a second 7.

Grobo team closed registration for the beta program last week. My understanding is there will be no more keys distributed, but to me that just means they’re close to full deployment