Bubblegum Auto

Yea it’s pretty simple. Maybe some layout tweaks but I’ve had no issues with it. Thought about how we could add less than 7 days but really makes no sense when you can just switch to next stage at any time. I’d ask Stephen if he has a key or just add the time for u, he did say it’s closed tho in different thread.

1 Like

I added an additional 14 d as ys to my flowering so that will give mr 54 days of flowering. Hopefully pistols will be ready by then.

1 Like

Ull at least be closer and don’t forget about flush time too :call_me_hand:

5 days from flush but still not ready. I’ve already extended her like a month. This recipe is way off. How much more time do you think I should extend it. It is an auto after all.

4 Likes

I would just extend flower till they look perfect w a microscope

3 Likes

Your trichomes look a bit solid it would be interesting to see them under the microscope but, your hairs don’t look like they have any color. Have you grown this strain before or know of any that could be normal to be a bit lighter than the norm? Don’t give up give it another week or two to see if it changes.

It’s an auto. All I can do is ride it out.

3 Likes

Officially flushing.

6 Likes

I’m excite my first grow in the grobo that has made it this far. So many failures and finally.

6 Likes

This grow has made if farther than her previous grobo sisters. Today lil ladies and gentlemen is my final day of flush. She has been extended 35 days past her original due date and had made it to the end.

13 Likes

How beautiful she is…

3 Likes

Finally grobo weight after dry was 44g

12 Likes

Wooohoo!!! So happy for you :smiley:

2 Likes

Finally a successful grow in that box lol

6 Likes

@Mcmanis,

((#Harvest)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::groboone::green_thumb:

3 Likes

My only concern is pythium she had it bad due to temp issues do you think it effects the taste.

Il not sure about that one. I don’t think it would affect taste.

I had to harvest my blueberry before flush due to start of bud rot and I can tell you that it needed much longer to cure in the jars before it started not being so harsh.

I have it curing in a jar right now. Told my hubby not to touch it.

2 Likes

@Mcmanis how was the fruit? I’m thinking about trying an auto.

He loves the sensi skunk. He said it is dispensary quality. He got totally buzzed.

3 Likes