Bubba 76

This is what I say about her bottom

6 Likes

hey @Rich rich i see your using somekind of rechargeable usb battery block…which one is it and how long does a charge last ? did you end up getting two so one is charging while is being used?
I saw some of these on amazon but seem to be for speed charging phones and wasn’t sure if a battery operated fan would work.
I’m assuming it lasts longer then just putting rechargeable batteries in the fan?

3 Likes

I’m borrowing the pack from a friend their father sold these as a distributor so I’m not entirely sure if these are available online. This battery pack will run roughly (10-12 hours) the other (2) batteries I use get roughly (6-8 hours).

3 Likes

I ended up with this one from amazon.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61-U37LmZoL.AC_SX679.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NB63H1X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

3 Likes

64 (33/42)

6 Likes

(66) {35/42}

Final haircut. Recovery mode till next week with a small trimming right before transition.

9 Likes

Looks like a damn tree lol

3 Likes

She does! :deciduous_tree: she’s mighty in a small package! Hahaha

4 Likes

Can’t wait to grow outside next year to see how big they get

1 Like

All set for take off!

2 Likes

If you are tryna go tree status get you a plast 20 gallon or higher bag and boom you have trees … but boy that watering is going to get real

1 Like

(68) {37/42}

Great recovery as we get ready to flip in the coming days!

8 Likes

(70) {39/42}

9 Likes

My god she’s thick lol looks like she’s getting ready to take off!

42 days late veg?

6 Likes

Yes sir! I’m looking forward to the flip! She’s gonna be a beauty!

5 Likes

(72) {41/42} it’s almost time…

10 Likes

(73) {43/43} we made it!!!

Received a defoliation last night, however, she’s decided to grow back in the time since. :rofl:

Lots of learning with this much time spent in late veg and looking forward to what more I learn in flower over the coming weeks.

10 Likes

I can’t wait to see her shoot up and flower. :beers:

2 Likes

That makes two of us! The plant is so dense right now and the amount of bud sites that have developed over the last two weeks is absolutely incredible. Flower should show some promising structure in the coming weeks! I’m interested to see if this will stretch much.

4 Likes

My guess is that it’ll end up somewhere just below that rectangular sensor thing on the back wall. Hopefully anyway :crossed_fingers: :call_me_hand:

4 Likes