Bubba 76

I’ll be surprised if she stretches that much, however, you never know! Currently at the tallest point is only 10” I’m ready for whatever she intends to do! She’s an indica dominant so I’m hopeful it’s a minimal stretch, but all :seedling: vary and this is my first run with it.

With your experience have you had a lot of plants that were indica dominant stretch on you more than you anticipated?

2 Likes

No if anything it was less than what I had expected so maybe you’re right about it might not stretching that much. 4/5of my outdoor grows were indica Dom and didn’t get much bigger than me, I’m 6ft, and my first Grobo grow, master kush was just a bit above the sensor if not right at it

2 Likes

(75) {2/14}

First morning after we started 12/12 and she seems to be a very happy plant :seedling: this AM.

10 Likes

Looking awesome @rich!

5 Likes

Thanks @bjorn I appreciate it!

7 weeks of patience separates me and harvest #4 I’m very excited to see what’s revealed!

5 Likes

(74) {4/14}

8 Likes

(89) {2/39} confirmed female as of this morning.

9 Likes

What a bush she is lol. Sooooo dense

3 Likes

Def a nice freaking bush … I’d chop those big fan leaves at the top to promote some more growth before flowering …

3 Likes

She’s very unique to say the least. Haha. She received a nice cleaning this morning, I can’t wait to see these bud sites start to blow up in the coming weeks.

4 Likes

@Rich,

((#ItIsAGirl)): :clap:

--

3 Likes

(94) {7/39}

After a few hiccups we are back on track to cross the finish line :checkered_flag:

9 Likes

(118) {31/46}

Slowly but surely this plant is starting to produce some biomass.

10 Likes

Nice and frosty… lookin’ good!

4 Likes

Thanks! Just waiting for her to stack (somewhat) but other than that she’s frosted to the max. Gonna continue to extend as long as she allows to see what we can do to increase the biomass as we finish up.

5 Likes

(125)

8 Likes

Looking good Rich

4 Likes

We wrapped up on day (144)

Not the best of yields on this grow, but I factor in many things from lighting to genetics. It’s a give and take with each grow and I’m just happy to have successfully reached harvest.

As for the final product, I’ve had the opportunity to test a piece after a few days of curing and it’s on the strong side. Very Indica heavy. Happy with the experience, and we are getting stronger potency with every grow. With that being said, I’m hoping to have continued success in my next grow.

11 Likes

Still looks like a good grow

3 Likes

Absolutely. Always happy to reach harvest, however, we always want more.

On to the next grow :seedling:

6 Likes