Bruce Banner v2 (auto ILGM) HARVEST Day 135!

Today’s the day! I’m finally harvesting Bruce Banner version two after 135 days of growing my first grow!

I cleaned out my Grobo really well and put my probes in a baggie of tapwater.

It was interesting to look at the roots at the end of the grow! They had started to wraparound some of the tubes in the tank.

I like seeing my main cola standing there all by itself!

I broke down some of the baby buds and the sweet leaves and then hung the main stems and put my Grobo in drying mode. I’ll let it dry for a few days, and then I’ll begin the curing process. I’ll be sure to do a dry weight and let you all know how it turned out!

I learned a lot from my first grow! Thank you all so much for all the advice and tips and tricks throughout this 135 day journey! I’ll be starting my second grow as soon as the Grobo is cleared of this one, and I think I’m gonna do Girl Scout Cookie, another auto from ILGM. :seedling::eyes::raised_hands:

10 Likes

Looks like a beauty. Make sure you try to keep humidity at 60 rh during drying. Youll end up with better cannabis. Good job!

5 Likes

Nice job! Congrats on your first grow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Really nice :+1:t2: job u did a gd thru out got a question for you if I remember correctly u didn’t top that plant :seedling: by any chance did u measure it before cutting it down :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

@Choppo0816 Thank you! I did not top it because the folks here said not too since Bruce was an auto. I had one main cola and two others that were just as thick (dense) but grew from side branches. I had a tape measure on the back wall, so let me look at my pics and see if I can guess how tall Bruce was. He was not much past the second fan. Remember, most of my time growing Bruce, I was desperate to keep the temp high enough in the Grobo because mine is in the garage, so my conditions may have stunted Bruce’s ability to grow. :seedling::eyes::raised_hands:

1 Like

@Choppo0816 from my pics it looks like he was between 20 inches and 22 inches tall.

5 Likes

Not bad for an auto gd job :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

@HappyHappyJoyJoy,

• From: ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• To: (#ILoveThisFlower): :white_flower: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :blossom:

• To: ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Great job. Great pics of the amber and cloudy heads on these close up bud shots.

4 Likes

Bruce Banner v2 (auto ILGM) is dried and the final weight is:

1.83 oz of buds and 0.32 oz of leaves!

Thank you for all of the advice along the way! I am onto grow number two…Girl Scout Cookie (auto ILGM).

Happy Growing! :seedling::eyes::raised_hands:

9 Likes

Round of applause :clap: u did a great :+1:t2: job too :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Way to go I hope mine turns out this well

2 Likes