Bruce Banner grow

I am 37d into a 54d flower for Bruce Hybrid Auto. Using Bud Candy nute only. First grow and did some trimming once weekly the past three weeks. Seems to still be stretching but doing more daily bending. Any advice welcome :pray:

4 Likes

@Babbyfuzz1,

• (Any Higher Than This, Keep Your Eye :eye: On Your Height): {:wink:}:

- - -

@Babbyfuzz1,

• (PutInATicket): [:ticket: :tickets:]: {ClickHere}:

• (You Can Put In A Ticket [:tickets:] To See If Support Can Offer Some Insite On This Phenomenon):

• (This Is Uncommon For Autos To Grow Out Of The Box, -But- It Does Happen): (If You Send In A Ticket Maybe Support Can Make Your Plant Go Into Flowering By Changing The Light Setting To [12/12] Instead Of The Usual [18/6], -Which- Autos Grow At): -Or- (They Can Check Your Light To See If It Is Lighting The Plant Properly At This Stage): (Please Keep Us Posted On Your [OutCome]): (You Can Share Them Your Topic To Help Them Follow Your Progress):

• (One Other Suggestion, Would Be To Prune Her Up, Since She Is Not Stunted Growth): (This Should Also Help Stunt Her Further Growth, -And- Give Her Better Breathing Space In This Small Box): (-Also- Help With Light Dispersing Down To Bud-Sites):

{:warning:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Thanks @SilverGrobo @HappyHappyJoyJoy and @Todd.grobo . Did some wire hanging and bending to help open it up and breath. Trying to keep the stretching under wraps. We’ll see

4 Likes

Good evening, @Babbyfuzz1! Your Bruce Banner is so much larger than mine was. Mine was an auto from ILGM. It is nice though! :wink: Good luck with your grow!

2 Likes

@SilverGrobo @HappyHappyJoyJoy @Todd.grobo
I am day 53 into a 63 day flower cycle with my Bruce Banner auto from ILGM. I extended it a week since there was no budding going on. I am using Bud Candy since it hit the flower stage. I did some pruning and bending about 2-3wks ago but none since as I was afraid with it being an auto that it was no bueno. This thing is still growing:reaching mad having trouble bending it down as most of it has been bent as much as it can without snapping something. Maybe I need to start zig zagging it on the middle to buy me more room. This beast is a bush of a plant. Any advice?

4 Likes

Tbh looks good other than heavy foilage. Id try taking a few large fan leaves everyday until you have no leaves touching (so you dont get mold or condensation)
You need as much light penetration now

3 Likes

Thanks @Todd.grobo did some trimming, topped off the reservoir and will most likely be doing another full water change on Sun. Let’s see how it goes. Getting ready to set up a 2x2x5 tent to grow two more maybe another Bruce and a Girl Scout cookie. Gonna be a little extra elbow room to supercrop. Since it’s summertime in NJ going to throw a couple outside and see what nature can do as well :sunglasses:
Will keep you posted :v:

2 Likes

Try not to mix your outdoor and indoor grows bugs and all. If you leave em out at night make sure its dark. If its a photo period it could herme from street lights

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip :+1:

3 Likes