Raider Nation Grow Boxes

sweet, thank you sir, also how often do you replace your EC probe I am assuming less often than your PH probe or both once a year? thank you sir, by the way everything is going amazing with my grow it has probably been nice not having a call from me every other day! LOL

3 Likes

All good here. 4 boxes growing and healthy. Same environment.
Room 74 degrees
Box inside with light 84 degrees
Water :droplet: 79 degrees :heavy_plus_sign: Hydroguard
Humidity low 50s

Box 1 - JWB
Bruce Banner Auto
Flower week 3 :grin:

Textbook grow. Some height concern. Buds are forming and connecting. Dark green leaves :leaves:.

Box 2 - Silver n Black
Bruce Banner Auto
Last week of Transition
Going to Flower :blossom: :cherry_blossom: on Friday

Tall in the back so I bent some stems today. Cut away the extra. Told her I love her and she smiled :smiley: back!

Box 3 - 1983
Bruce Banner Auto
Flower week 3 :grin:

She is dense, short, and determined. Not quite to the 2nd fan but it is an Auto :sunglasses:. Let them do what they want. You just guide her home…
Buds forming and swelling. Sticky n smelly. Dark green leaves :leaves:
Just Fatten Up Baby! Go Raiders!

Box 4 - RN4L
Lemon Haze Auto
2nd week of veg. Going to extend a week. Trimmed her lower and took larger fan leaves :leaves: today. She is progressing perfectly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

The Grobo box is awesome! All healthy growing plants 🪴 :relaxed: :blush:.

I am still giving different nutes to each box noting the differences. I cut and trim a little daily. I drain n Fill on Friday’s and top off every other day.

Happy Growing!

6 Likes

I will be growing auto Bruce banner by ilgm it’s also an auto. I hope mine looks as tasty as urs! Do u like to do autos? I see that lots of ppl don’t dig them that much is it only becuz of yield or what? I have yet to start a grow I don’t have my grobo yet so still curious becuz I have no hands on experience yet.

5 Likes

I like Autos and Photos.
I just caught a deal on the Bruce Banner Autos. They will take some adjusting. Many opinions on growing, cutting, and Cloning. I just grow as big and strong as possible. I like the hobby.
Next round, I plan to grow some photos.

2 Likes

Just gonna point you here for an opinion on autos in the Grobo.

4 Likes

All plants can grow to the roof and burn. All plants can do things we don’t predict. All plants can get sick and stay short. Autos are just that. Unpredictable. So is the whole journey inside a Grobo.

I have one that is short but it has the most dense buds ever. Dripping wet with trichs.

I have another that is a textbook Grobo grow. Right height, right canopy, and buds growing sticky just fine.

Each will provide 2 to 3 Oz once harvested. Only took 120 days. I do not see the problem.

3 Likes

Hey raider when I get mine up and rolling I will be ur new best friend! U have a positive look on autos and I want to learn all I can becuz I have 15 auto seeds and I’m not changing up yet.

4 Likes

I don’t think one is better than the other. If you have the seeds, grow them and see what happens. The Grobo will help keep the environment and nutes correct. That is half the battle. You just have to be ready to react to an Auto. The Photo, you can plan the transitions and other things better.

They both produce the flowers :bouquet: we love :heart: :heart_eyes:. How much and how pretty depends on many other factors. Some we can control, some we cannot. So we react and wait.

Kind of like life. Go to an interview and wait, have a kid and wait, buy a car and wait, eat at a fancy restaurant and wait…Some turn out great, some, not so great… we still try.

5 Likes

Very nice

3 Likes

What’s the trick u found helped to keep them at that height? See most ppl saying their auto grew out of control even with LST.

1 Like

No tricks. I LST throughout the grow. If I see a cola shoot up, I bend, curve, or clamp it down. Some I will repeat the process. I would rather have a short plant 🪴 than run into the lights.

GROWING in a box and sometimes IN a tent. Light burn due to height sucks the most to me.

I learned from experience. I had some beautiful buds burn :fire: up and All I could do is watch the light burn the top buds. I was told I could cut the big beautiful top Buds away early to ripen the lower and save some of the harvest. Too much stress :weary:

So far so good in the Grobo. I have one short and one that is landing just about perfect. I am getting better at driving the Grobo and that is the key.

3 Likes

I seen earlier in the post u said u topped them? Do u always top ur autos? If so is it also the same time as u would top a photo?

2 Likes

I always top my plants. Auto or photo. I generally do it twice. 1st when it has about 3 layers of leaves and again once that top had grown out. Topping is automatic to me. No matter the strain or type.

The More colas the more flowers :bouquet:

4 Likes

I’m learning that now. Thankfully we have people like you to share and give us a good start. Appreciate it :+1:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Topped 3 times and did HEAVYdefoliation on day 22 and day 42 of flower. To me flower starts on day 1 of transition so from that point day 22&42 thick dense ass buds. Sticky Vicky.

7 Likes

The height you have is perfect. When the plant is done growing and the buds are swelling, the height should be right at the Grobo sensor. About 8 to 10 inches from the light. Perfect!

4 Likes

Is that an auto stank? If so u guys are doing good with the heights on them. I don’t want to be 1 of the few that have a height issue and get discouraged.

4 Likes

A lot of times, autos are shorter and bushier. I have a Skunk female I am worried about trying in the Grobo as many said it can outgrow it, unless you want to fuss a lot. I really don’t want to fuss :grinning: so probably going to skip it for a few grows. Also most say to not top or really lollipop autos, but some still do.

4 Likes

It’s a photo. Green crack fem. I transitioned 2 inches below the bottom of the 2 nd fan because I don’t want to deal with height issues. I did heavy defoliation to stunt it’s growth a bit too. Truth be told I should have let it get a little taller befor flipping but all in all it looks, smells and feels freakin amazing.

4 Likes

Thanks @DRaider. It is close man. They are still growing and stacking. Super excited. How’s your girls doing?

2 Likes