Brown spots on the leafs [RESOLVED]

I can’t look at a tent set up, I don’t have the space for that, I live in a very tiny apartment 2 bedrooms and then the living room and kitchen are one, and both rooms are being used so I can’t set up a tent, and it’s not really my fault I looked into it a lot and I saw many positive things from everything he advertised and was telling people on the YouTube comments, to even some growers here saying all the great grows they had, now that I’m having all these issues I’m starting to come across more and more people who have the same issues cus I’m looking into it, it’s false advertising I was fooled a bit, I don’t really see it being my fault, maybe a little, but it’s not right if it was a lot of false advertisement you know again I don’t think ur being rude I get where ur coming from, but a company shouldn’t do that to peoples pot heads shouldn’t do that to other pot heads, but I guess money speaks a language everyone understands, it’s just who chooses to let it speak them into corruption a bit

1 Like

I hear ya. Like I said…relax, deep breath, and we’ll all help you through it. I don’t think there’s ANY issue other than damping off this forum hasn’t been able to prevent, or help slow till support can intervene. Even seen the people in the forum get people through the weekend waiting for support responses. honestly, this early if you’re seeing brown spots it’s probably just from the first introduction to nutrients. Wait for support to get back to you tomorrow but i’m sure all is fine.

1 Like

i just thought of one question. your only other grow post was Day 8 no sign of life. Is this the same grow or a different one? If a different grow, did you advance from germination into early veg? I only ask because the timeline is a little off.

1 Like

It’s a new grow

Plant looks good
Maybe just a slight nutrient burn since its so small. If it continues spreading to new leaves well reevaluate

3 Likes

Hi Anthony,

I’ve been reading your posts and sorry you’re having a terrible time with the machine. I found a website that I ordered Grobo supplies with free shipping. No minimum orders.

I do did not do much upgrades to the machine besides buying a fan, trim tray, etc. I think it’s a personal choice in terms of upgrades and that’s why Grobo didn’t advertise that clause.

Upgrades are to ensure that you have a higher chance of sucessfull grow. We’re all here for you man.

6 Likes

For 2100 bro it should come fully set up I shouldn’t have to buy upgrades he’s ripping people off

@Anthony_Valenti What are your water temps, bro?

Idk everyone keeps asking me this dude it’s a 2100 dollar machine it should come with all that crap I shouldn’t have to spend 2100 then have to go spend another 200 I already spent like $100 more and that was on extra nutrients cus it turns out it wasn’t calibrated right so a lot of nutrients went to waste, they say it comes calibrated which it didn’t, then then some hydro guard and some calcium stuff cus I guess she’s low on calcium many people said, it should not cost 2100

From the Grobo website.

1 Like

for the 1000th time i bought this cus i wanted a contained unit i can not make my bed room an environment for a plant this is false advertisement

You’re unhappy…fine. Then just return it and stop wasting people’s time trying to help someone that doesn’t actually want it.

3 Likes

dude i want the help but i learned this machine was a falsely advertised rip off of a machine like i been saying you spend 2100 then gotaa buy 2-300 more dollars on all this extra crap to modify and its not contained or fully self automated, its not just plant the seed close the door and watch grow and some trimming here and there, this should cost like 1300

Thanks for that link @pha720!

1 Like

21 sheesh I paid 27 :joy::joy: dude it a machine it’s going to do a lot of the work for u u still have to change its diapers when it’s wet

2 Likes

I’m really sorry you’re frustrated with a serious case of buyer’s remorse @Anthony_Valenti and that you’re having trouble with your plant.

If it helps, many of us have been in your shoes or had very similar feelings.

Personally, here’s me: My 2 biggest medical issues that I’m fighting are PAIN and DEPRESSION. I’m also battling an empty bank account, stress, kids, life, marriage, doctors and lawyers from car accidents, just tons of BS that I don’t want to deal with. It’s all made me rather bitchy to be honest. I’ve become a complainer. I’ve found that I have an opportunity to try to be a more positive version of myself here because we’re so surrounded by POSITIVE, helpful vibes from all around and I love it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have a brown thumb. I want to save money, I’m doing this to learn and save so I can eventually have a tent and know what I’m doing because the research on growing was a bit too overwhelming for me. See above. Too much other shit in my life. I did NOT research before spending money on my Grobo. I didn’t even know AG existed before buying Grobo. I sure did watch a lot of Stephen though. :joy:

I started my first grow, which failed, drowned btw, on 9/21 just after receiving my seeds. Think I had Grobo about a week or so first. On 10/1 I wrote this in another post. Maybe it might help you gain more perspective, and like @FireGuy said, it’s still a relatively new company that is working out the kinks. And like everyone has said, they are doing their very best with service to do just that! Okay, here goes:

" I LOVE my grobo! I did some very overwhelming growing reading, was invited to see a friend’s grow set up and then put off for months (I get it, they’re protective, why invite tho?), been wanting to do this for quite a while, finally came across Grobo videos.

Summary
I digress, I’m a sweeper, I enter sweepstakes everyday, big hobby, Grobo ran one for a free unit, didn’t win but that was how I discovered Grobo.

Anyway, I admit to being a bit disillusioned by the videos. I purchased my Grobo thinking great!, I can buy this, some pruning shears, distilled water, mason jars, RH packs, seeds, badda-bing. Learn how to grow a plant at a time in an automated system that’s going to take care of all of my other needs until I got this shit down and can grow more plants, or so it would appear, would it not?

We all learn in many ways, visually, audibly, etc. I pick up things every which way but they stick the best when I DO. Hands on, multiple times. And that was before I starting taking any ditzy medication or smoking weed, lol, so this seemed the perfect learning curve!

It really still is, although I did not expect to have to learn so much so fast. I didn’t expect to have to purchase so many extras to create the right environment, etc. I really thought the Grobo did all of that. It wasn’t until I made it to AG finally that I learned there’s a bit more to it.

Personally, less than a month in, I haven’t lost my :star_struck: :heart_eyes: for Grobo in the least. I see all the successes on here and I know it’s because of the Grobo, the Grobo team, and the AG support system here."

I’m currently on my 2nd attempt of my first grow and battling damping off 7-8 weeks in! Btw, I had some brown spots in early veg but they’re now gone. There is so much to be anxious about!! We all want our weed to grow! We want to be successful!! We spent serious dough-re-mi, man!

But, you have to be positive. :smiley: Positivity breeds positivity! Your plant can totally feel your positivity or your negativity. I smile at my plant all the time. :smiley:

7 Likes

dude im not repeating myself, this was a false advertsided machine with many issues and is not worth 2100 maybe 12-1500

Ok :ok_hand:t3: so For them 5 to 6 hundred more u talking about what more did u want it
To do
Cause I don’t get it

dude it doesnt even do what they said it does, its not fully contained, not fully self automated, you gotta spend almost 300 extra to modify and i hear with in 2 grows the machine starts to have many issues, this is not worth 2100 they false advertised and ripped people off you cant tell me they didnt

Well I guess if u feel u got cheated but ur the only one i hear saying these things thus far an with any equipment after using it u always have to tweek stuff or put on new things just like a car needs new brakes oil change change wipers u just don’t put gas :fuelpump: an drive bro only thing I can tell u there so many different things u could of gotten besides the grobo an u still got it don’t know what to say

4 Likes