Brown spots on the leafs [RESOLVED]

i just bough hydro gaurd, im spending so much cash, i bought this machine to save me money cus the shops here are a bit pricy but if ima gonna be spending all this money for a plant that may not make it, i think i may return my machine, it just seems a lot of info was left out of the advertisements and the vids they make, the grobo in my opinion isnt worth 2100

Itā€™s only money homie :joy:. Enjoy the process :pray:. Youā€™re learning to grow and you have a very capable machine and team backing you providing expertise that would take YEARS for you to obtain on your own. Not to mention a whole squad of avid grobo growers here on AG ready to help you as much as we are able at the drop of a hat. There is immense value in the Grobo, you just donā€™t see it yet.

2 Likes

I get itā€™s only money but in todayā€™s world we need money to survive Iā€™m not rich enough to say eh who cares itā€™s only money, I got shit to pay, and got eat and stuff, I donā€™t make much either so I canā€™t just say fuck it, and I understand there is many people here to help, but if a 2100 dollar machine is requiring me to go and buy more stuff to make it work correctly and I need to keep my house certain temps for the environment of the plant then it really isnā€™t worth that much money then, itā€™s an amazing ideas and concept but this machine shouldā€™ve had some more things worked out before being sold to people, especially they made it seem like all u gotta worry about is trimming the plant and stuff not all these other factors you know, I see the value but dude Iā€™m spending all this cash and the plant can either fail or give me 2 and maybe if Iā€™m lucky three ounces in 4 months, plus then you gotta cure and dry it so like a 5 month procedure all for 2-3 ounces and all together I prolly spent like 2,500 for seeds, the machine, extra pack of nutrients, now people recommend buying other stuff to modify it

2 Likes

Just curious, but did you do ANY research in this forum before buying? Not trying to be a dick, iā€™m just direct. There are a MULTITUDE of discussions about all the issues with Grobo here. Those of us that still have it, we work through the issues, and some of us bought it knowing the issues. If you want to save money, a tent is the way to go. This is more of an intro to growing than a ā€œsave me tons of moneyā€ operation. 3 oz tops every 4 months doesnā€™t save me money and I only smoke to sleep, thatā€™s it. Itā€™s more the hobby and the techie side of it. Growing some ganja is just a plus. iā€™ve already set up a small tent before finishing my first grow with all the knowledge iā€™ve gained in this forum. You can ask anyone on this forum and theyā€™ll agree, Groboā€™s marketing is A LIE. It isnā€™t set and forget and we all know it. I can promise you, even if it was ā€œset and forgetā€, without any sort of lst or hst you would not get 3 oz, and even 2 is doubtful. If youā€™re looking for a set and forget weed grow thatā€™s gonna save moneyā€¦it doesnā€™t existā€¦yet!

If it does and you can find it, please let us all knowā€¦iā€™m sure almost all of us would be interested :rofl:

4 Likes

Dude why would I think to read a forum when Iā€™m watching the man who made it himself say all this great stuff about it, if itā€™s really a lie then heā€™s a con artist who just scammed many people, I expected what was advertised is what Iā€™ll get, if heā€™s lying then there needs to be consequences, also no this is suppose to save you money and be for people who donā€™t have the area to use a tent and shit, this is suppose to be a self automated grobox that you plant the seed and let the machine do the rest, just change the water and trim here and there and thatā€™s it, if he lied then I want my money back also ur not being a dick, I want people to be straight forward with shit, and he tells people all the time on the YouTube comments you can get up to three ounces heā€™s a liar then, heā€™s just a business man then false advertising ripping people off business man

Completely understandable brother, I was kidding with you. On their site in the FAQs they do recommend Hydroguard and they do provide the environment needed for the Grobo to succeed in growing you a beautiful plant. I really think you are doing well, once you get through this first grow you will have a better understanding of how the process works in general a much calmer/confident approach as you will be armed with plenty of information, experience, and continued help from us. Check the images below for reference.

3 Likes

Itā€™s not a contained unit then itā€™s not fully self automated either, Iā€™m very upset that I had to learn this from people who had to experience it all cus of false advertising

i got mine in June/July of this year, knowing exactly what I was in for. There are people who have had to replace quite a few parts from the earliest version who still use their Grobos. itā€™s a newer company, still growing with the pains of business.

1 Like

It came out like 5 years ago the grobo, it shouldā€™ve had some major updates to it, in 5 years it still has this many issues, to me that shows that they arenā€™t really caring to be on top of it

At the end of the day tho it is what it is I guess, ima rock with it, see how this plant goes and if this one fails like the other then ima ask if I can refund it, I really hope it doesnā€™t come down to that cus Iā€™m really trying to give it the benefit of the doubt but everyone I do that a new issue arises

1 Like

Submit that ticket, let them earn the $ you spent, theyā€™ll gladly do it!

1 Like

I did but they arenā€™t open till tomorrow morning cus itā€™s passed the time it says, I gotta wait

1 Like

your plant will be fine till tomorrow

All good, keep us posted, weā€™re here to help as well.

1 Like

Well thank you for all your help, Iā€™m sorry to seem so like anxious, I just really want this to work and Iā€™m tired of relying on people for cannabis the shops are expensive af and and the street stuff is trash and at the shops they can barley keep up with demand, I just wanna be able to grow and run this is my only option and Iā€™m just stressing over it

1 Like

Thanks man, sorry to be anxious and like stressing out over this, just run the grobo is my only option so I really want it to work and Iā€™m just getting so like aaaa pls work you know, a appreciate the help tho

1 Like

Weā€™ve all been there bro, trust me you are going to succeed, we will make sure of it.

2 Likes

Weā€™ve all ā€œbeen there, done that, got the t-shirtā€ so to speak. if you search some of my activity, iā€™m guilty and itā€™s recent. i think you expected more than what you got but without researching, itā€™s kinda on youā€¦again, not trying to be a dick. Support has got your back, so do the people on the forum. Deep breath, weā€™ll get you through the first grow and youā€™ll be a better person for it. I BET, before the end of your first grow you will already be looking at a tent setup that follows the same DWC principle :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™m also guilty of all of the above :joy:. After much consideration I have opted to stick with the box as it does suit my personal needs as a hobbyist.

2 Likes

iā€™ve got my tent going with two plants, but let it be knownā€¦with the options Grobo has that i donā€™t have in my tentā€¦as soon as my current grow is done i will be cleaning and starting another!!!

1 Like