Brown spots on the leafs [RESOLVED]

leafs starting to gain some brown spots, idk what to do, any help or advice

1 Like

Hey Anthony,

Sorry your experiencing troubles with your grow. By chance can you please post a picture of your plant showing the troubled leaves as well as a picture of your roots, and another of your nutrient bottles showing how much has been used thus far. In addition to this please tell us what strain you’re growing, what day over all of growth are you on, what growth phase are you in (I.e. Early Vegetation, Late Vegetation, Transition, or Flower), what your temperature and humidity level inside the grow space are, and what your water temperature is? Please also tell us about any supplements that you may be using in addition to the grobo nutrients (if any). Lastly please confirm that the air stone inside your reservoir is creating plenty of bubbles.

There are a variety of issues that could be causing the spots on your plant, armed with the photos and info above, we will be able to make a more educated approach to assisting you in remedying this issue.

2 Likes

dude idk my ater temp and normal temp or humidityn its a self automated contained system if the water needs certain temps and the plant needs certain room temps then it should come with a water cooler and heater and it should have its own temp control for its environment, i will get u pics rn but the other stuff i dont have anything for that cus i wasnt told it was needed when i bought it, it wasnt advertised

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

None of the add-ons would I consider a necessity so long as you are able to provide the Grobo (and the plant inside it) the proper surrounding environment. That said if you are unable to do so (I am not hence the absurd amount of modifications I am currently running) there are a multitude of ways to safeguard your grow against potential issues such as this. Most can be done inexpensively and with minimal added effort.

1 Like

What day of growth are you on overall and what phase are you in?

but dude i spent 2,100 dollars, i shouldnt have to now go out my way to buy upgrades for the machine, also its suppose to be a contained unit and its not it should have its own tempature inside the machine separate from my house, its in my bed room and its always like 71 to 75 degrees, also its gorilla glue from ilgm

1 Like

Your plant looks great btw. I do not think at this point you have anything to worry about, she’s just getting her feet under her.

1 Like

im on early veg on day 5

You’re in good shape :+1::+1: I wouldn’t put too much worry into those spots, she’ll grow out of it. Keep us posted if it spreads or gets worse but for now, you’re in the clear.

1 Like

i see brown spots tho, the pic didnt come out as clear but in person u can see the spots really forming and im just nervous you know, i really want this to succeed

2 Likes

ok cool man, ill take ur word and if its get worse ill keep u posted thank you for the help man its really appreciated man

1 Like

If I’m being extra nit-picky, I would say that there is a bit more pH solution usage than “normal” (assuming you are running RO or Distilled water). To err on the side of safety, go ahead and submit a support ticket. The team is fast and friendly, they will not only be able to check the backend to make sure all is kosher but also assist you in healing your plant should it be necessary.

1 Like

how do i do that again

also i cant order any more ph stuff cus they are out so how do i test my stuff if they dont have the stuff for me to buy

https://support.grobo.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

2 Likes

2 Likes

Bluelab Probe Care Kit pH & Conductivity

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MA27Y3E/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_J6BXFbWQJPPMN

2 Likes

When submitting your ticket they are going to ask for pics…top down, front and the roots more than likely. Also, the type of water you are using and a few others (can’t remember all of them.) The more info you can put in your ticket, the less you’ll have to answer in the follow-up email.

3 Likes