Brown spots on 1st set of leaves

It’s my first time growing, so I have no idea what’s normal and what isn’t. There’s brown spots on the first set of leaves. Is this normal or do I need to do something? image|375x500

2 Likes

@HNM,

- - -

@Levi,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

--

4 Likes

Growing in dwc most of the time with first dosing of nutrients plant will exhibit this. It is normal just watch and make sure it doesn’t spread to new growth. Also as a side note make sure your coco pod isn’t to wet,dampening off is a big concern. If coco is wet feeling u can dab it with some paper towel and place a small supplemental fan aimed at coco pod. Also push coco up about a 1.5-2 inches above the lid.

4 Likes

Thank you! That’s really helpful.

2 Likes

@HNM How is the plant doing now? Could you post an updated pic of the leaves and nute bottles?

2 Likes

Awe man this community is awesome! Thanks for checking in. This is what she looks like now

2 Likes

Looking pretty good! She is coming along nicely

3 Likes

I am not a professional by no means, but i would lift your coco pod up half inch to prevent dampening. Just a suggestion your pod well stay wet that low.

1 Like

Thanks! This plant was from last year but it’s a good tip! My current grow has the coco pod sitting higher :slight_smile:

1 Like