Blueberry Muffin Grow **Harvested**

Good idea! I’ll see what I can do. I have twist ties too. My branches are really close to each other so I’ll try to space them apart

@ToddYYC is it ok to have the support racks/twist ties touching near the bud sites like this? Wondering if it will have any impact on the bud growth/yield.

3 Likes

So i bend my green ties so its a u shape end. On both ends. Then i find a spot under a bud somewhere in the middle if possible. So its just resting branch to branch. But it isnt locked, hooked or anything in place. It literally just sits on each branch and then every cola is approximately the same distance apart. I find this a cheaper solution that allows me to remove and adjust as required
Some of the colas on my last grow snapped the branches immediately upon removing them.
I can comparison my cannabis to store bought stuff if anyone’s interested
I think it fairs up more than enough

1 Like

Your buds look to be stacking very nicely! Hoping your yield will be awesome, lots of nice tops on your girl there.
I think your current plant height is ideal, if it were taller then your leaf tips might get burnt or buds get too hot and hurt your final yield. Fox tailing happens a lot when buds get too close to the light and get too hot

That being said, this particular pheno looks great right now, love your updates.

2 Likes

My goal is to keep my sticky… on the plant and not on anything added including the magnets if possible

2 Likes

@OrionsCeiling right on height. If she continues pop the pod in a little bit at a time but keep them close to those lights
She might stack up as some do, in which case you’ll need the space

3 Likes

@Todd.grobo @OrionsCeiling

I made some readjustments using the racks, hooks, and plant ties. The branches are more spaced out and the bud sites are not touching each other like they were. I hope I didn’t damage any of the bud sites while doing this :sweat_smile:.

6 Likes

Height looks great to me. If my plant stays that height I’ll be happy, especially since you extended late veg for awhile and got her up past the 2nd fan.

Good spread, sit back and relax now!

Start getting that humidity down if you can though. That will cause problems

3 Likes

nice, much more uniform. You will see a big difference in them fattening up now.

4 Likes

Aang, your lady looks amazing!

4 Likes

Day 118 Flower 23/39. She still has a long way to go but I’ve noticed the white hairs on her are starting to turn orange :slight_smile: .

Need some advice at this stage of the growth, should I chop off these 2 smaller branches? I’m thinking that they will not produce enough bud to be worth keeping.

8 Likes

I see 5 i would cut off. Depending on how high they are but likely so. Skinniest five branches on lower pic. They will noy beef up. Look at the branch

7 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

I aim for 6 solid with no topping and 8 with topping.

2 Likes

Sorry, what do you mean? I removed 4 small branches :+1:

2 Likes

When i grow, i aim for 6 solid branches yo be my main colas and 8 branches if i top. Seems to be the most consistent number i can hit based on available space. From what i can see youve got five solid branches that will beef up. Looks good. I think i want to do this strain in my tent when the current one is finished. Looks like shell bush up nicely.

6 Likes

Lookin good! That’s really great advice, @Todd.grobo I’ll remember this one!

4 Likes

@Aang She is looking really nice! What a nice even canopy too!

How are things going down by the stalk at the cocopod? Was there damping off? Could you please include a pic of that area? Thanks!

4 Likes

Thanks for clarifying! I see 5 branches that will be my main colas. I topped her once but I ran into a few issues with her in the beginning of the grow. She’s bounced back nicely since then considering that Grobo support said I could terminate her or keep on trucking. I’ll aim for more branches for my next grow! I think she has the potential to give you a nice yield if you can grow her in your tent.

3 Likes

Thanks @miami5th! I didn’t have any damping off for this grow. In the early stages of her grow I adjusted the water fill level so it only filled to the lower/bottom sensor. I was really concerned about damping off since my first grow suffered from it.

However in doing that, I created another issue where her root is one long strand instead of having fibrous looking roots. After I readjusted the water fill level back to top sensor, the plant started to really take off and her roots started grow.

This is what her stalk looks like now (I had an issue where her stalk was too lengthy):

This is an old pic of what her roots looked like (one long strand of root coming from the middle):

5 Likes

That and blueberry muffin sounds :fire::fire::star_struck:

5 Likes