Its from all your leaves touching
Very normal

4 Likes

Thanks, I was worried :joy:

3 Likes

It will cause mold in flowering so keep sa eye on them

4 Likes

Day 77 Late Veg 38/42

I am thinking about letting her go into Transition/Flower cycle and I will lollipop about 20% of the lower bottom the day before Transition. It was difficult to snap a pic of her roots with the scrog on but her roots look healthier (more roots grew out). Her left side is outgrowing the right side.
What do you guys think? Any suggestions would be appreciated! Should I extend the Late Veg cycle?

5 Likes

Shes big enough. Let her transition and hope she doesnt outgrow the space. Looks like a beast

5 Likes

Thank you @Todd.grobo!

3 Likes

Day 81 Late Veg 42/42

I gave her a lollipop right before the Transition phase. I don’t think I removed enough leaves on the bottom. There are also a few big fan leaves on top that I’d like to remove - should I wait? What do you guys think?

There are three smaller branches that I’m not sure if I should remove or see if they grow:

!

6 Likes

Yes remove the lower branches before transition if you can. Add 2 days to reocver then flip. Youll still have to add time on after but 2 days to recover is good especially if you can give her fresh water
Looking forward to seeing how she goes…

4 Likes

Sorry I forgot to mention that I gave her fresh water today. To confirm, should I completely remove the lower branches and then add 2 more days before going to the Transition phase? Thanks for the help! Really appreciate it.

3 Likes

I would. If you gave her fresh aqua your good, they will never grow as big as the main ones. Keep an eye on rhe main branches for additional off shoots too

2 Likes

Lower branches were removed!

6 Likes

Looking good! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Thanks @pha720! This is all new to me. I’m excited to see her grow this much and get this far with her!

3 Likes

Day 88 Transition 7/14

Gave her a water change a few days ago. I’ve noticed a few dead leaves and have removed them. I’m monitoring the top and bottom to see if there are any leaves I should remove. As always, any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

4 Likes

Day 91 Transition 10/14

She is going from Transition into Flower in 4 days. I’ve been removing dead leaves every few days. Is this normal? How’s she looking?

4 Likes

@Aang,

• (Check Out Above For Your Trimming/Pruning Tips):

• (Check Your [Coco-Pod] to see if it is damp or dry on top):

• (Signs of maybe [DampingOff]):

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/dying-what-do-i-do/5453/10?u=silvergrobo

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/first-grow-skywalker-og-kush/6638/88?u=silvergrobo

• (RootsToWater[Coco-Pod]DryItOut): [:wind_face:]:

--

3 Likes

Thanks @SilverGrobo! I gave her a heavy defoliation today and changed her water. I spoke with Grobo support and they said she looks good (no damping off) but I’ll keep a close eye on her! Appreciate the heads up :+1:

I’m going to let her recover before I defoliate again.

!

5 Likes

Day 101 Flower 6/39

Gave her a water change and another defoliation. She’s been growing and I’ve noticed some new spotting and burnt tips on her. Nute bottles #3-5 has been dispensing.

I’m hoping she grows just a little more so she could be in that ideal height range. I’m continuing to clean up/prune her bottom area. How’s she looking?

Before defoliation:

After defoliation:

7 Likes

Shes very big!

3 Likes

4 Likes