Blueberry Muffin Grow **Harvested**

Hi guys!

This is my 3rd attempt to grow this Blueberry Muffin strain. My first plant suffered from damping off. The germination was not a success on the 2nd attempt.

For this seed I actually planted it in a soil pot for fun and then decided to move it to the Grobo machine which is why the plant’s trunk appears extra stretchy. It’ll be interesting to see if this will cause any impact. I ran into a few issues with her but she looks to be back on track.

pH, EC, and temperatures all appear to be in range, and nutes are dispensing but I’m noticing spotting on new leaves. Grobo support believes it may be a Calmag deficiently so bottle #5 will be dosed a little more. I think I may let her grow a little more before I give her a trim and install a scrog screen. She’s on day 54 (late vegetation).

5 Likes

Thats not healthy. Is open a ticket and see what support says. Roots dropping like that from the sides hrm

3 Likes

Your tubing looks loose. Are the bottles connected?

1 Like

Hey @Todd.grobo, do the roots or plant look unhealthy? I thought they look healthy and support said the roots look beautiful :joy:.

Yes the tubes are connected and the nute bottles are dispensing.

1 Like

Any plant ive had issues with had roots that looked fallen out near the top and one strand down. Every othrr grow looks like a dozen octopus coming out of the pod

4 Likes

Thanks! I’ll look into it!

1 Like

@Todd.grobo I could not find anything that may have caused the one strand root. Support suggested I raise the water fill level to get fibrous roots growing but the next water level is too high and will cause my coco pod to become too wet (Fill level set to the lowest/bottom sensor seems to be ideal for this grow.) I can’t raise my coco pod any higher either. Thanks for the info on the roots. I’ll make a note of it on my next grow!

I defoliated a few fan leaves today and did a drain/fill and added a scrog. I’m seeing new spotting on the leaves. Her bottom appears bushy and isn’t getting much light. Do you guys think I should defoliate her bottom leaves now? Thanks!

6 Likes

@Aang,

• (I Would Not Trim Her Just Yet): (She Does Not Look Happy Right Now):

• (Is This Your Water Fill Look, If It Is Then That Will Cause A Problem [WaterTooLow]):

• (With The Discoloring Leaves, Make Sure You Are Cleaning Your Sensors):

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/northern-light-fem/5913/4?u=silvergrobo

- - -

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/mazur-kush-day-30-7-14-late-veg/5266/2?u=silvergrobo

- - -

• (GrowGuide): :video_camera:

HowToMax..--

• (#YourGrowYourCall):

• (IWouldTrimBelowFan): (CleanYourSensors, Your Leaves Are Showing Brown): :brown_circle:

• (NotSoMuchFor [Autos]): :wink:

--

6 Likes

@SilverGrobo thank you! I just cleaned and calibrated the pH probe and will let her be. The water is filled much higher now.

4 Likes

Looks sorta ok. How is the stem? Getting any firmer?

3 Likes

The stem looks ok I think. She’s not as thick as others. Hoping she gets thicker!

4 Likes

yup looking good now. :slight_smile:
good stuff!

2 Likes

Day 64, Late Veg 25/28

She’s due for a water change. How does she look? Should I trim away some fan leaves or trim/lollipop the bottom area?

I’m not sure what to do at this stage. I have considered extending late veg for 1-2+ weeks and flipping her into transition early. Although, I understand it’s generally recommended to flip into transition stage when the plant is near the 2nd fan.

5 Likes

Cut out the 4 or 5 biggest fan leaves in the center and let her shoot up, looks good

7 Likes

@Todd.grobo should I cut the bottom leaves too or let them be for now?

3 Likes

Just the 4 or 5 top ones for now

6 Likes

thank you sir!

1 Like

Day 66, Late Veg 27/35

The plant is responding well to the trim I gave 2 days ago. I’m seeing a few more fan leaves that I’d like to remove but I think I’m going to wait a couple more days to let her recover before I give her another trim.

She’s stretching taller on the left side vs the right side. Hoping I can get the canopy a bit more even out.

4 Likes

Day 71 Late Veg 32/35

I adjusted the scrog and plant a bit and gave her a light trim a few days ago . I’m going to extend late veg for another week.

Should I remove the 2 big fan leaves circled in red or keep them? I hear that it’s a balancing act between keeping large fan leaves for photosynthesis and removing leaves that are blocking bud sites. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you :slight_smile:

20201019_161559|375x500

5 Likes

Hi guys!

I’m noticing some holes/tears on some leaves. Is this a concern?

4 Likes