Blueberry Muffin Grow **Harvested**

Thank you @SilverGrobo. I’ll chop off those lower branches!

4 Likes

Day 113 Flower 18/39

Looks like she stopped stretching. Was hoping she’d grow a little more but I’m glad she didn’t outgrow the Grobo machine. Had a bunch of leaves that were blocking the bud sites so I gave her a water change and a trim. Her leaves are already sticky to touch.

9 Likes

Looks great @Aang
Those should beef up nice. Any support for upper area?

4 Likes

Thanks @Todd.grobo! I’m not using any support for the upper area. I do have the Grobo support racks. Should I use them?

2 Likes

Some of those will be heavier. I use magnets and rope to hold in place the plant. And i use yhe green soft twist ties to space apart all the branches evenly. Sorta double helps

3 Likes

Good idea! I’ll see what I can do. I have twist ties too. My branches are really close to each other so I’ll try to space them apart

@ToddYYC is it ok to have the support racks/twist ties touching near the bud sites like this? Wondering if it will have any impact on the bud growth/yield.

3 Likes

So i bend my green ties so its a u shape end. On both ends. Then i find a spot under a bud somewhere in the middle if possible. So its just resting branch to branch. But it isnt locked, hooked or anything in place. It literally just sits on each branch and then every cola is approximately the same distance apart. I find this a cheaper solution that allows me to remove and adjust as required
Some of the colas on my last grow snapped the branches immediately upon removing them.
I can comparison my cannabis to store bought stuff if anyone’s interested
I think it fairs up more than enough

1 Like

Your buds look to be stacking very nicely! Hoping your yield will be awesome, lots of nice tops on your girl there.
I think your current plant height is ideal, if it were taller then your leaf tips might get burnt or buds get too hot and hurt your final yield. Fox tailing happens a lot when buds get too close to the light and get too hot

That being said, this particular pheno looks great right now, love your updates.

2 Likes

My goal is to keep my sticky… on the plant and not on anything added including the magnets if possible

2 Likes

@OrionsCeiling right on height. If she continues pop the pod in a little bit at a time but keep them close to those lights
She might stack up as some do, in which case you’ll need the space

3 Likes

@Todd.grobo @OrionsCeiling

I made some readjustments using the racks, hooks, and plant ties. The branches are more spaced out and the bud sites are not touching each other like they were. I hope I didn’t damage any of the bud sites while doing this :sweat_smile:.

6 Likes

Height looks great to me. If my plant stays that height I’ll be happy, especially since you extended late veg for awhile and got her up past the 2nd fan.

Good spread, sit back and relax now!

Start getting that humidity down if you can though. That will cause problems

3 Likes

nice, much more uniform. You will see a big difference in them fattening up now.

4 Likes

Aang, your lady looks amazing!

4 Likes

Day 118 Flower 23/39. She still has a long way to go but I’ve noticed the white hairs on her are starting to turn orange :slight_smile: .

Need some advice at this stage of the growth, should I chop off these 2 smaller branches? I’m thinking that they will not produce enough bud to be worth keeping.

8 Likes

I see 5 i would cut off. Depending on how high they are but likely so. Skinniest five branches on lower pic. They will noy beef up. Look at the branch

7 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

I aim for 6 solid with no topping and 8 with topping.

2 Likes

Sorry, what do you mean? I removed 4 small branches :+1:

2 Likes

When i grow, i aim for 6 solid branches yo be my main colas and 8 branches if i top. Seems to be the most consistent number i can hit based on available space. From what i can see youve got five solid branches that will beef up. Looks good. I think i want to do this strain in my tent when the current one is finished. Looks like shell bush up nicely.

6 Likes