Blueberry Muffin Grow **Harvested**

Thanks! I did noticed that my side and front colas were not as developed. I’ll try to push the branches away from the walls.

There were a lot of small branch colas touching the bigger colas. I think that may have impacted how she developed. My goal is to do some more training on the plant for my next grow.

:joy: If this is an A grow then what should we call your MK Ultra grow? Ultra Instinct? lol

3 Likes

I’d call it a hack to get it that big, I had to use the gorbo as it wasnt intended to be used as :wink: :laughing: Next run, much less training for me also its an Auto =]

6 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Day 146 Flower 51/53

Should I flip her to flush? When flipping to flush, I’m going to switch the schedule to flush, unplug bottles #3-5 and do a drain/fill correct?

Top bud sites:

Mid bud sites:

Bottom bud sites:

3 Likes

If you let her automatically let it go it will stop dispensing nutrients in flush no need to unplug
If you manually move it into flush you will have to drain and trigger the new stage by doing a drain and fill. You wont get nutes.
Either way we always suggest to drain and fill on that first day just so your calendar is legit

5 Likes

I think I’m going to move her to flush today and do a drain/fill!

4 Likes

Woo! @Aang hittin that final stretch :slight_smile:

Such an awesome plant. I would be adoring and admiring her all day!

4 Likes

Thanks @pyromancy, I’m excited to almost cross the finish line! I have my mason jars, mini hygrometers, and Boveda packs ready for the curing process. I ordered the Grobo Start but unfortunately it doesn’t look like I’ll be receiving it on time for my next grow.

4 Likes

Ah nice ! Sound prepared then :slight_smile:

I also got the Start, haven’t heard of any shipping yet myself either… That’s unfortunate but what can you do I guess? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@pyromancy @Todd.grobo I switched her to flush today. Wanted to share some more pics of her -

I’ve noticed in 2 days more leaves on the top have browned and curled up. I think and hope this is normal as she continues to mature. She’s gorgeous and so frosty :heart_eyes:. My goal is grow her thicker next time haha

7 Likes

Wow those purples are unreal. As long as I’ve been on the forums, I think your plant is the most purple I’ve seen from a Grobo to be honest.

Yeah those leaves are probably curling because the sun is setting on your little lady…her life is almost over ! Sad but true death for the Cannabis plant… but you have to just assume that is how they live their lives!

6 Likes

Honestly I’ve never seen anything this beautiful or this purple in my life either. I might cry :joy:. Growing is so much fun!

7 Likes

Dang, how beautiful! That purple is most likely genetic ofc but I’m extremely in love w it. My tent has a strain in it that is genetically purple! It’s beautiful, Grape Pupil but it’s not as purple as yours! Holy cow!!

5 Likes

Man awesome grow. That purple though

6 Likes

Such pretty colours

6 Likes

Day 149 Flush 4/10

Should I harvest now or wait a bit longer? The bottom bud sites are not as developed as the rest but that’s ok :slight_smile:

Top sites:

Mid sites:

Bottom sites:

Extra pics:

6 Likes

up to you @Aang
i always wait a full 10 days in flush, regardless, just to clean the plant out, but she looks great and could be ready now. 4-5 days dry and then bottle it up :slight_smile: woot woot

6 Likes

Mmmm those trichs look 25-35% amber to me. That’s where I’d pull it. Probably earlier tbh I like the up feeling actually.

6 Likes

Thats two in favor of waiting at least 6 days @Aang
Sorry bro more patience… hehehe. Always do tough at the end.
Ive had to pull two in flowering and ill say unripenned cannabis is very not desirable compared to matured. Even in cooking its weak.

5 Likes

Thanks @Todd.grobo @OrionsCeiling!

I think @OrionsCeiling is in favor of harvesting it now/earlier. I’m still undecided :joy: :thinking:. I was thinking about harvesting her today or waiting another 4 days (when I have the best opportunity to harvest her and clean the Grobo machine)

6 Likes