Blueberry Muffin Grow **Harvested**

Yes just leave the door open for like 30 minutes after you spray her and allow a fan to dry her out.
You can do the same like 30 minutes before lights on, it sort of simulate morning dew, we call this foliar feeding, can be used to treat pests and mold as well.

5 Likes

The red color comes from the genetics in your plant hence its name ( blueberry muffin ) which by the way sounds good right now!
If your water temps are above 80" you can start to worry about heat/mold.
I have seen a lot of new allgrowers freak out before their first grow and do all sorts of things that everybody throws at them, which will cause you more problems.
Your gonna make some mistakes sure but the biggest mistake on here is panic!
Your plant looks fine!
P.s. Youll know mold because it looks like cotton.

6 Likes

Thank you @Bplatinum9! I feel better about my plant now :joy: .

2 Likes

Beautiful girl you have there @Aang , keep up the good work! I see in a photo your humidity is 42%… that’s right in the acceptable range, but if you can get it any lower it will help vs. mold.

5 Likes

Day 136 Flower 41/46

Close up shots! I’m looking to harvest when the trichomes have a mixture of cloudy and amber color. I want that sweet spot for high THC + couch lock effect lol.

Does anyone know how much more time I might have left before I flip her to Flush? I’m guessing a few more weeks because the bottom bud sites do not look as developed as the top and I still see a lot of white/cloudy trichomes. I’ll be away for 2 nights on Dec 31st so I want to make the plant will be ok.

P.S. I should have chopped off a few small branches to allow the plant to focus more energy on the bigger branches but I wanted to see how they would grow. I’ll take that experience with me into my next grow.

Any advice/tips? Thanks!

Top bud sites:

Bottom bud sites:

5 Likes

Seems you and I are looking for similar maturity. I would wait until red hairs show around 70-75% coverage before starting the flush. You dont have to flush for the entire 10 days, you can technically flush for 3-4 days since its DWC.

5 Likes

you can flush whenever and leave it in as long as you want. You dont have a ton of leaves, so likely wait at least 4 days and then flip.

6 Likes

Thanks @Vicc @Todd.grobo :+1:
So I was thinking she needs about 1-2 more weeks of flower before I flip to flush. Is my estimate accurate? Is it ok to leave her unattended for a few days while she’s in flush?

I will take some more close up pics in several days :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Shell be fine up to 3 days past that water could get low depending on how much she drinks. But it does last a week. I wouldnt worry

7 Likes

PURP ALERT

Also everything looks great. Personally, I’ll let the flower cycle go a little longer to help the buds mature and fatten.
That blueberry muffin looks great! Cant wait for it to really purple up

4 Likes

Day 140 Flower 45/46

Hi everyone! I’m looking to harvest when there’s a mix of cloudy and amber trichomes. I’ll be away and have to leave the plant unattended for 2 nights on Dec 31st.

I think I need more time in flower but I understand that she’ll continue to mature during flush. I can take additional pictures if needed. Should I extend flower or let it go to flush?

Top bud sites:

Mid bud sites:

Bottom bud sites:

8 Likes

Most photo period flowers are 6 to 8 weeks. Leave her in flower youll be good

5 Likes

It’s so frosty :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Thank you @Todd.grobo @Time2grow :grin:
I’ll extend her flower time!

6 Likes

Wow she’s gonna be an incredible harvest when mature!

4 Likes

I can’t wait to smoke her! :joy:

7 Likes

I bought some more magnetic hooks and moved the branches around to allow extra light to hit the bottom bud sites (something I should have done earlier in my grow). Hoping the extra grow lamp will help get the bottom bud sites thicker and mature faster.

I find myself admiring her beauty. She’s grow more beautiful every day :joy:. I may have chopped off too many leaves for this grow. Making a note to not take too many leaves off for my next grow.

10 Likes

Thick and frosty! She’ll be okay. What a great learning oppty she was to grow :slight_smile:
Thank you Aang

7 Likes

Yes this has been such a wonderful learning experience :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Wow i love the colors and bud development! I also used hooks to arrange my colas, just a small suggestion, I would put at least a small gap between any colas and the wall to allow some light to hit that side, if its against the wall, it will be pitch black. I noticed during flower, any buds that was pushing against the walls were the poorest developed ones.

You can also use the hooks to push the branches away from the walls, that’s what I did, I tried a short garden wire between 2 hooks and placed them along the wall to push the branches away from the wall a bit.

Just my 2 cents, this looks amazing! I’d call this an A grow so far!

4 Likes