Blueberry Muffin Grow **Harvested**

@OrionsCeiling @Todd.grobo :joy:
My friends say I’m the ultimate peer pressurer. I have no idea why, I’m usually just offering free drinks or weed lol

6 Likes

It’s not peer pressure if the offer stands and you don’t pry :joy:
Free drinks/weed is the way to go :+1:t4::+1:t4: You’re a good friend lmao

6 Likes

I harvested my plant and cleaned the Grobo machine yesterday night! She probably could have stayed in Flush for longer but I’m hoping to trim her and start the curing process over the weekend after 4-5 days of drying the bud.

I want to thank this amazing community and the Grobo support team for their support and help. I would never have been able to do this without you guys. This grow took about 150 days and it is my first harvest. I’ve learned so much about growing. Thank you!

The buds on top are different color than the bottom buds. Hoping I can get the buds more uniformed and thicker/dense next time. The plant’s roots got tangled up but I think that’s normal. I’ll post the final dry weight when she’s ready :slight_smile:.

I’m not sure what I’ll do with the leaves/small popcorn buds yet. I’ve seen some great ideas on this forum from making oil, butter, edibles, etc. I think I’m going to make some tea with them!

11 Likes

Looks good. Looking fwd to hearing your results

6 Likes

Congrats on crossing the finish line @Aang! Looks good! Blueberry Muffin mmmm

5 Likes

Thanks @Todd.grobo @Vicc :grin:. Starting the new year with a successful harvest!

I just want to mention that I contacted Humboldt Seed Company and told them 2 out of 4 seeds didn’t germinate for me. They were so kind enough to offer me new seeds, I received 10 extra seeds from them today! I would definitely recommend them!

8 Likes

God damn! Harvest timeeeee!

Lookin’ like a nice yield. Congratulations!

6 Likes

Thank you! To be honest I was hoping for a bigger yield but I’m happy with the results as a rookie!

8 Likes

That’s awesome! I also got free 10 seeds from ILGM when I filed a claim with them for 3 dud seeds.

6 Likes

Congrats, you killed it!!

6 Likes

- - -

@Aang,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

8 Likes

Congrats on the harvest! Excited to see how much it weighs…

4 Likes

grats on harvest!

4 Likes

I took the bud out of dry mode and trimmed her. The bud is in mason jars with a hygrometer and humidity control pack in each jar to start the curing process.

Final Dry Weight: 44 Grams
Smoke Report: I had some friends over and decided to try a sample on day 3 of drying. Rolled up a joint to smoke. The taste and smell is fresh blueberries. It was smooth. My friends and I got really high - it was amazing. I’m excited to see how much the taste, potency, and smoothness will change overtime by curing it. I can’t wait to try it in 30 days.

A couple of things I’ve learned from my first harvest:

• Extend vegetation, flower, and flush time as much as the plant needs. I’m hoping my next grow will have a bigger yield with a shorter grow time.
  • Learned how to control my environment and temps in the Winter season. I’ll have to learn how to control the temps during other seasons; it gets really hot in the Summer time here.
  • Remove the smaller branches to allow the plant to focus on the main colas
  • Defoliate/trim her at the appropriate times in each of the stages
  • Do some early training and make sure the light hits the bud sites

13 Likes

Awesomesauce. Looks great. Theyll smoke so amazing at 60 to 90 days curing. Award winning cannabis sits at 6 months.
Looking fwd yo smoking this with ya!

9 Likes

That’s good to know! I’ll try to cure it for 60+ days. It’s going to be hard to resist myself from digging into the jar even though I have other bud to smoke lol. I’m looking forward to see you grow this and hear your thoughts on this strain! :grin:

8 Likes

They look really tasty and I love the purple! You’ll notice the aroma profile evolve as the more days it cure. I’m on day 14 and the smell is so much different than last 2 weeks.

7 Likes

Good job Aang! Looks like you have a plan for the future grows!!! Happy for you :grinning: :clap:

4 Likes

Thank you @pha720!

2 Likes

:star_struck: I can taste it lol goood haul

4 Likes