Blueberry Indica(Canuck Seeds Fem) - First Grow - Harvested

thanks for the insight!
so this grow for me is intending to be used primarily late at night to settle in and help me sleep.

3 Likes

Okay cool! So then you could extend by a week if you wanted. Or just flush for longer and let the plant use the remaining nutes and sugars to finish up. You’ll want to see a lot more amber on the second cutting for sure then in my opinion

6 Likes

awesome thanks!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to everyone here @ allgrowers. Its been a busy week so not many updates

Flush (Day 7 / 10)

its been a week into flush now,I’ve been doing a fill every two days, the second set of buds are starting to amber the 3rd bud side down on each branch still isn’t though. tips are browning more but not to much. tonight should be a drain and fill day i was thinking since only 2 days left in recipe i might just keep doing the fill and skip the drain at this stage. couple shaky cam pics, of mid and lower bud sights

12 Likes

Can’t wait to hear on the smoke report on this one

3 Likes

You could probably extend your flush at least a week then if you wanted :man_shrugging::+1:

2 Likes

yep thats the plan! :slight_smile: it sounds like it extends flush till your ready to harvest figure a few days as needed.

3 Likes

Ready to Harvest!

we’re flush day 11/10 everything is looking about right. Has anyone cut off the roots and stem and leave cocopod and unit full of water till after the dry recipe?
so you do a full drain then sanitation after harvest and drying?

im thinking i can harvest tomorrow
Heres last pics before harvest. tricombs are very amber on the top cutting and pretty solid milky on the lower mid one

13 Likes

Best to drain water will still evaporate through the sides of the lid which will add humidity/moisture and the will promote mold to grow. I hope that helps and Happy new year Growmie :facepunch:t4::100::sunglasses:

4 Likes

@Bloodydrake,

Yes, I admit it we have: Now when you (EndGrow) ‘Harvest’, the app. will guide you to drain your Grobo right away: :wink:

--

((#Harvest)): :clap:

I Loved Following Along With You On Your Journey: Can’t-Wait To Go With You On Your Next Adventure: ((#SoMuchFun)): :sparkling_heart::innocent:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::older_woman:

3 Likes

Hell yeah @Bloodydrake those looks awesome, hope you get a nice yield :crossed_fingers::+1:

5 Likes

Harvest Day!

Harvest day and cleaning day :slight_smile:
I cut all the branches and cut out the cocopod and roots.

Trimmed all the fan leafs and thru out in garbage then saved smaller leafs and trimmed branches and buds as best I could replicate what Stephen did in the grobo videos.

Followed the directions to clean the unit (it uses a large 4L jug of vinegar btw ) but left the probes in a zip lock of the drained water and will clean and calibrate them after the dry cycle is done and I’m ready to start the next grow.

I didn’t weigh wet since well no one really cares about wet weight.
I’ll post dry weight in a few days.

Overall I am very happy with the whole process, extremely thankful to this community and all the advice and feedback.
I’ll do follow up on lessons learned etc.

13 Likes

Very nice​:+1::+1:!! Interested in the final weight.

4 Likes

thanks!

3 Likes

thx! heres hoping :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats on your harvest @Bloodydrake. I’ve been following this one since the beginning and now use it as reference for my own grow! Can’t wait to hear the report. Nice work👍

3 Likes

thx! its been fun I’m looking forward to starting white widow next…

4 Likes

thx silver!

2 Likes

its been two days drying so far and I’m feeling like George :rofl:
com1

com

but in all honesty its what I’ve been expecting so no worries :joy:

11 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Oh man I damn near died, “I was in the pool!!”

4 Likes