Blueberry Indica(Canuck Seeds Fem) - First Grow - Harvested

Nah you will want more wants you get your tent going!!! Lol

1 Like

Lol I grabbed a whole case! Not knowing I was going to be putting up a tent…yesterday’s pics

6 Likes

@Bloodydrake those buds are looking good :slight_smile: The definition in the leaves is just awesome!

1 Like

haha no tents for me. i’m ocding enough with this let alone if I had to monitor everything. :rofl:

2 Likes

those buds look spectular!

1 Like

Thanks first attempt

1 Like

Flower (Day 35 / 41)

slow and steady wins the race :slight_smile: flowers are getting more frosty looking.,still struggling with the microscope things i can see look mostly milky but not seeing any amber yet. Pistols looking abit more orange/red but otherwise things haven’t changed much. I ordered a wifi scope that doesn’t need to be directly connected to phone gonna see if that works better but it might not be here till monday.

13 Likes

L👀king good Bloodydrake!!! L👀king real good!

6 Likes

Thanks having some fun

3 Likes

Flower (Day 37 / 41)

trying to get some better pictures of trichomes, wifi microscope works better but between fans moving plants and trying to hold everything still its challenging to get clear picture.
heres a bunch of pics I know they’re kinda blurry but they look milky to me probably 10 to 20% seem to be ambering…i think LOL

I’m thinking on sunday which will be day 40 of flowering I should push foward to flush before doing my sunday drain and fill.

or does anyone think i should extend flowering longer?

9 Likes

Give it the weekend before you make that decision. Lot can happen in a couple days. She is looking marvelous!

5 Likes

@Bloodydrake take a small clipping from sections of your plant and put it on a table, that’s what I do, should help you focus better :+1:

2 Likes

ya i might just have to do that…where to do take a clipping from…small sweetleaf at top of buds or more in the middle of the branch vs the top?

1 Like

Sorry but those pics look perfect and ready to chop in my opinion bro :man_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

You can do top middle and bottom if you like. There will probably be differences so you’ll just need to decide. Your top most colas will be the farthest along so I like to take a clipping from the bottom-ish of that cola and then repeat in other sections.

Where are the pics from on your plant? The very top of a main cola? I don’t think you should extend, I think after it runs its course and flushes it will be good

3 Likes

so i have 1 day left in flower then flush…do you mean i should have already been in flush ? or that I should flip to flush before tomorrows drain and fill?

just looking for clarification. :slight_smile:

1 Like

all pics have been from top of the most developped flowers so far since its easier to hold microscope camera that way hehe

heres a small clip of a leaf from a top bud i’ll try and take a lower one too to compair. its from the front right not the shortest branch but not the tallest

4 Likes

and heres a clipping from midway down on the same branch about 4 inches lower

5 Likes

Yeah a huge difference as you can see. So again. Up to you how you want to go about it. I tend to go by the lower clippings opposed to the direct tops just for this reason in the pic differences you have. I like the second pic you posted to have some amber when I take mine. That being said you might like where it is or you might want to go further. If that was my girl I’d continue the rest of the current cycle and then flush

3 Likes

I just saw your other post. You could probably shift to flush before your drain and fill just incase she doses nutes

2 Likes