Blueberry Indica(Canuck Seeds Fem) - First Grow - Harvested

Yeah I ordered a extra kit and 1 extra pod because the kit already comes with one but, I too need to order more pods and two more kits.
Some grows will eat up a set and start a second one before the grow is over.
Never hurts to be prepared!!!

4 Likes

first day transitioning to early veg cycle. sprout seems to be growing slowly despite tips of first leaves turning brown.
got magnetic thermostat put in machine which readings look high but first half of last 24hrs was still germ cycle so fans weren’t on Might need to lower ac if it stays that high. might be looking droopy …
still waiting for reply, that said blulab pen kit arrived so I need to readup on how to properly use those to test EC and PH levels.

1 Like

You’re going to want to up that rh quite a bit :+1::v:

1 Like

Heard back from support, Stephen didn’t seem concerned so that’s good :slight_smile:
Leafs don’t seem as droopy…fingers crossed!

Here’s pic from this afternoon humidity has increased abit and temp seems better for mid afternoon

4 Likes

i can see a root come coming out of cocopod now, in the back and looks to be a couple peaking out on sides tomorrow i think is a new drain and fill so will see how that goes, suppose to be abit more food added after flush, seems to slowly growing but its still early I think the temp and humidity is falling in better reasonable ranges now.

5 Likes

sunday morning all seems to be good the leafs are developing more now

5 Likes

Bela still slowly coming along, i noticed @SilverGrobo is growing the same strain from CanukSeeds as well and almost the same timeline (bout a week earlier) which is great to compare.I noticed in their photos the same 2 leafs have the same brown tips…seems Bela is little slower along but not to bad.
This hobby is definitely triggering my OCD tendencies. LOL

4 Likes

Yeah my OCD is getting a bit scary but I can’t deny the fun I’m having, minus the worry of course!

2 Likes

Day 6 of early Veg
Bela is still doing well, slowly trucking along. I can see the 4th set of leafs starting to sprout , one long straggly root seems submerged in bucket and a few more almost have reached it but it seems to be doing ok.

4 Likes

couple days seems to be doing well slowly developing :slight_smile:
Now that the small initial leafs are being covered I’ll have to keep an eye to see when they start to brown from lack of light…

6 Likes

Looking :eyes: good!

3 Likes

Day 20 total
Bela seems to be coming along faster now,so I’m excited to see that.
I only 4 days left in early veg. I’ve read alot about extending grow till second fan before transitioning to flower but is there an optimal growth size or branch node amount for the transition from early veg?
still got a few days to see how things evolve.
Good times :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Extending early veg is usually not necessary unless the growth seems to be stunted due to environmental issues. Staying in late veg is more common to reach the second fan. I have been in late veg for 35 days due to trimming/ topping/ fimming I haven’t reached the second fan yet, but I’m getting close. There is no set time, its all growers personal preferences and with a little more experience yo can measure your success with different strains as you keep a good journal for feedback. I hope this helped a little, happy growing!

3 Likes

ahh that makes so much sense, thankyou @Bplatinum9

2 Likes

So Ive noticed the humidity dropping into 30’s and heading into winter that concerned me so I picked up this humidifier from costco for 79 Canadian.
humidifier
at first I had the mist level to high but got it setup using digital humiditstat of 50 and looks like its doing a good job now keeping it around 50. 2 gallon capacity auto shut off when out of water etc.

Bela seems to be just on a steady growing pattern now :metal:

4 Likes

Just finished drain and fill and thought it was a good opportunity to take a couple pics of the root system that’s developed so far.
I should have waited till the fill was done tho…the green light kinda messed with the color but i corrected best I could.

6 Likes

Looks great so far! I’d suggest you add recharge to your fill. You will see massive root explosion. :+1::v::joy:

4 Likes

Thx , looks like recharge is gonna be added to the shopping list :grin:

2 Likes

I love the stuff. I use it in both hydro and soil and it works wonderfully with both :exploding_head::fire::fire:

2 Likes

so 1 day left in early veg.
I have noticed some brown spots on lower darker green leaf on the right and a few dark spots on the leaf at the bottom(first pic)…anyone think i should be concerned or is that normal?
I can try and take some more detailed pics but if viewed full res this zooms in pretty good

2 Likes